O'Neill resigns as Villa manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously feels he has took Villa as far as he can. I'm delighted, it means I can go back to hating Villa with relish as opposed to hoping they do well for Martin's sake.

Villa fans are the biggest load of moaning old douches I've ever had the misfortune of interacting with.

I felt the same way. I wanted Villa to win most of the time in the games played but now except against teams I hate more like Liverpool Arsenal Chelsea I will be hoping they get a good tonking.

He's resigned ahead of the consortium taking over at City and will be back in his rightful place before the Jan transfer wnidow. He's a massive Lestoh fan you know. Gerrimin!

Dear old Martin, can never hang around in a job too long. A very perplexing character, that's sure. By the way, JF, Man U would never, ever, touch him with a bargepole.

Right - so let's do some counting .... ah yes, he was at the Villa for four years.

Could you remind me of the name of the last Leicester manager who stayed with the club for four years?

And are you a member of the Man U board now? Or perhaps the Glazers feed you inside information?

He doesn't have to be in the ManUtd board room. MON simply isn't a good enough manager to get the ManUtd job.

It shows just how good a manager MON really is, every club he leaves he has "taken them as far as he can".

Well, as usual, I wish him the worst where ever he goes, to whichever club he next takes to as far as he can. Fecking mardy arsed twat!

It shows just how good a manager MON really is, every club he leaves he has "taken them as far as he can".

Well, as usual, I wish him the worst where ever he goes, to whichever club he next takes to as far as he can. Fecking mardy arsed twat!
pot_kettle.jpg

attachment.php

Racist

Rumours that they have agreed compensation with Rochdale for Keith Hill. Strange appointment and a very risky one.

The timing of O'Neill's departure, five days before the start of the Premier League season, could hardly have been worse. Reserve team manager Kevin MacDonald has been made caretaker boss, with Sven Goran Eriksson the immediate favorite to take over :icon_eek:, although he is unlikely to fit the profile set by the American hierarchy.

United States manager Bob Bradley is also heavily fancied. However, Jurgen Klinsmann was reportedly the No 2 target when O'Neill was appointed in 2006 and Ajax boss Martin Jol will also feature highly on any shortlist.

Thanks for that Nwets, I thought you'd have some proper inside info not some Daily Mail bollocks.

What you heaing? Dowie on his way ... ?

The timing of O'Neill's departure, five days before the start of the Premier League season, could hardly have been worse. Reserve team manager Kevin MacDonald has been made caretaker boss, with Sven Goran Eriksson the immediate favorite to take over :icon_eek:, although he is unlikely to fit the profile set by the American hierarchy.

United States manager Bob Bradley is also heavily fancied. However, Jurgen Klinsmann was reportedly the No 2 target when O'Neill was appointed in 2006 and Ajax boss Martin Jol will also feature highly on any shortlist.

Is it worth me writing scoop?:102:

**** off you turncoat

As much as I like nwets, just turning up to post about Villa is a bit shite :icon_roll

And with a ****ing Villa badge avatar!!!!
:098::098:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570