Online petition calling for MM to step down

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he would no doubt hand it to Paul Aldridge, and I'm not sure who would be worse. :icon_conf

I don't think Aldridge would mess in the things that shouldn't concern him and that is what we are talking about here - but I think he would give us plenty of other things to be concerned about.

What a joke - If MM hadn't arrived last year, we would have got relegated anyhow. Now we're completely financially dependant upon our chairman and should therefore treat him with the respect he deserves.

Until you have ploughed millions into project and watched things go sour, who the hell are you to criticise? Some people need to accept the position we are in, and work with MM, get behind the players so that we can work our way out of the sh!t.

If MM leaves now, we may as well stop buying tickets and watch our club disappear into oblivion. I do not want our club to be destroyed so keep the old fella happy until he can leave us in better circumstances.

Last edited:
2. Spartacus

Add me to your petition. Do i need to PM you my bank details for authentication?

What makes you think that?

We got enough points under Rob Kelly to stay up, there's no reason why we couldn't have done the same thing again, with the same team.

You're saying that we would have stayed up?

In your opinion do you think we would have stayed up if Martin Allen had been left in charge without interference for the entire season?

In your opinion do you think we would have stayed up if Martin Allen had been left in charge without interference for the entire season?

In my opinion we would have probably stayed up under any of the Managers if they had been left in charge without interference.

However what I have to ask is why the feck didn't Holloway do something about the tactics during the game rather than sit there like Milan's puppet and do nothing.

He has seen us get relegated and still lost his job, if he had gone against Milan's wishes then we probably would have stayed up, he may well have still lost his job, but at least he would have shown some balls.

Makes me wonder whether Allen did stand up to MM and subsequently was the victim of a smear campaign.

Would also explain why Megson was so keen to get away despite being rescued from the footballing wilderness.

Makes me wonder whether Allen is the victim of a smear campaign.

Allen as a 'victim' is something I personally struggle with - I'm sure a hefty financial compo package & severance/silence money will have helped his cause - but I certainly know what you mean, PFKA.

I just don't buy it that IH was a walkover and paid the price with his job and just took it on the chin.

However what I have to ask is why the feck didn't Holloway do something about the tactics during the game rather than sit there like Milan's puppet and do nothing.

Because he was Milan's puppet?

If that is the case and I have no reason to doubt you then the man is a complete fool and a spineless one at that.

I only hope that whilst publicly Milan is blaming everybody but himself that privately he realises what a giant feck of it he has made and that he decides to take a back seat when it comes to decision making on the field.

He was sitting there waiting for Milan to give him his instructions?

Nonsense. He was sitting there thinking 'shit the bed, the players on the bench are as wank as the players on the pitch...were ****ed.'

Petition going well then?

It's stimulating debate, which was the intention. I believe his chairmanship will end in tears. Both his and ours. We're already well on the way there.

Why the fear of being without him?

We survived for 123 years without him. The one year he's been here is the worst one we've ever had.

If he walked away today, we'd suffer the consequences of his incompetance, but eventually we'd be okay. With him continuing to pull the strings, there is no telling how much further damage he will do. Perhaps that will be impossible to recover from.

He was on RL the other week threatening us with administration if he left. Charm personified as ever.

When Allen and Holloway eventually move onto new managerial roles and prove their competance once again, who will you blame then? When the players move on and join other clubs and perform better than they ever did here, who will you then point the finger at?

I believe that MM will eventually be absolutely hated and loathed by most City fans. Walking away now would be much better for him than a public lynching. In the fullness of time, those that agree with me will grow.

With MM we can fund the wages of Lee Hendrie.

Without him we are stuck with Elvis Hammond.

I just don't buy it that IH was a walkover and paid the price with his job and just took it on the chin.

For someone who was extremely vocal, good-for-a-quote etc during his 7 month tenure, and prior to his appointment, has IH not done his BBC column/spoken about what happened regarding his departure?
Forgive me if he has and I missed it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669