Online petition calling for MM to step down

Status
Not open for further replies.
can the club, with considerably less income than in the last few years , afford to stay in business.

The club also has far more debts and commitments, due to MM's signings and sackings. So if he continues like this, the longer he stays, the worse the financial position will become.

to be honest , if i was MM and i heard about your petition and some of the other ungreatfull dicks on here

Do you really think we should be grateful to him for taking us to our lowest position ever?

he got wortho in on a temporary contract to keep us up, he did that.

He didn't, we already had enough points when Kelly was sacked.

MA came highly recommended as a young up and coming manager with a short but pretty impressive cv, after alot of deliberating, mm signed him on....not too many complaints there then

There were quite a few complaints when Allen was appointed, I was one of them who thought he wasn't good enough. He still turned out to have the best record of our managers last season

then Milan gets megson, and straight away, we were beginning to look more proffesional. hard to score against, hard to beat,

I thought the longer Megson was here, the worse we got. I think his last game was the worst performance of the season. We didn't win a home game under Megson, and statistically he was our worst manager of the season in the league.

posted by jeff......The club also has far more debts and commitments, due to MM's signings and sackings. So if he continues like this, the longer he stays, the worse the financial position will become.

the'' club'' didnt have two pennys to rub together before milan came... if you understand anything about business, milan has far more debts, not the club since milan ownes the club. if milan was to leave the club then the club would owe the debts.

posted by jeff.....Do you really think we should be grateful to him for taking us to our lowest position ever?

i dont recall saying this, but i think we were all greatfull for him spending his 25 million quid.
do you think religation was in mm's plan... errr no

posted by jeff....He didn't, we already had enough points when Kelly was sacked.

i think youll find we were right in the shit when kelly was sacked, the wins away at preston and barnsley under worthington were the games that eventually saved us....get yer facts right.

posted by jeff.....There were quite a few complaints when Allen was appointed, I was one of them who thought he wasn't good enough. He still turned out to have the best record of our managers last season

theres always people who dissagree with a managers appointment, lets not forget those who slated martin oniell after he had arrived here.

posted by jeff....I thought the longer Megson was here, the worse we got. I think his last game was the worst performance of the season. We didn't win a home game under Megson, and statistically he was our worst manager of the season in the league.

you thought the longer megson was here, the worse we got, thats an opinion. we were still difficult to score against, as far as performances go, megson never had the chance to attain any players that might have complemented his own style of play . megson made no signings and therefore had to grind out results with what he had. under io we never scored too many goals either. i dont recall too many other home wins either.

the'' club'' didnt have two pennys to rub together before milan came... if you understand anything about business, milan has far more debts, not the club since milan ownes the club. if milan was to leave the club then the club would owe the debts.

Could you try again with this please, because it looks like bollocks as it stands.

I dont recall saying this, but i think we were all greatfull for him spending his 25 million quid.
I think he's still got some spending to do to get to that £25 million, don't you? Especially since he's now borrowing against the club.

i think youll find we were right in the shit when kelly was sacked, the wins away at preston and barnsley under worthington were the games that eventually saved us....get yer facts right.

Errr....

I suggest you get your facts right, try looking at the league table for that season.

It might also be a good idea to learn how to use the forum's quote function if you want people to read your replies.

i dont recall saying this, but i think we were all greatfull for him spending his 25 million quid.
do you think religation was in mm's plan... errr no.

Not again, sick of this bloody figure.

MM said in the media a couple of months back, so far £11m had been spent

The way I see it is that MM has made fundamental errors since he has been here and is partly to blame for the relegation. But now he needs to stay to put them right because if he was to go now, we would be financially in the shit.

Not again, sick of this bloody figure.

MM said in the media a couple of months back, so far £11m had been spent

TBH want the fcuk does it matter how much he has spent, he has spent which is plain to see, and spent a lot more than the old board would have done if they had been here for the next 10 years.

I could not give a fcuk how much he has spent, thats his business and his money, not ours.

We didn't win a home game under Megson

We didn't win a home game under Worthington either. Half of Mandaric's appointments did not get a home win between them - an appalling record.

Last edited:
We didn't win a home game under Worthington either. Half of Mandaric's appointments did not get a home win between them - an appalling record.

didn't we get back to back away wins though?

do you think religation was in mm's plan... errr no

Mandaric hasn't spent £25M or anything like it. He doesn't even claim to have spent £25M

the wins away at preston and barnsley under worthington were the games that eventually saved us....get yer facts right.

WRONG!! Look at the table. Knock 6 points of our total. Would that put us in the bottom three?

jeff, you utter moron, cast yer mind back, get rid of the grey clouds of crap that have blighted your memory.... when wortho came last year, we were due for religation . his first game we played norwich at home, kenton scored, we lost 2-1`.....still in the shit after a must win game. then we went to birmingham and lost there. and everyone ( even on this very furum ) were wallowing in the self pitty of doom and gloom not knowing where our next win to save us was coming from . then we got 2 back to back wins at preston and barnsley which finally saved us..... if you want to try to disprove me and make me look a twat go for it... im just fed up with bleeting so called city fans who want their pound of flesh and are willing to cut off their own noses to spite thier faces in order to get some kind of justice for the simple fact that leicester city are too fekking big a club to go down to division 3 (as it were).

as far as the 25 million pound figure goes... he may only have spent 11 million on the team in fees wages and pay-offs, but what the feck do you think he used to buy the club .....money

WRONG!! Look at the table. Knock 6 points of our total. Would that put us in the bottom three?

and you were aware of that just before Worthington came? Being wise before the event is something I have yet to master.

and you were aware of that just before Worthington came? Being wise before the event is something I have yet to master.

did you not do maths at school ........mathematically, WE COULD STILL HAVE GONE DOWN.

MUPPET

did you not do maths at school ........mathematically, WE COULD STILL HAVE GONE DOWN.

MUPPET

I am agreeing with you you daft C UNT?

When NW came here it was well on the cards we could go DOWN.

Learn to fcuking read!

Last edited:
jeff, you utter moron, cast yer mind back, get rid of the grey clouds of crap that have blighted your memory.... when wortho came last year, we were due for religation . his first game we played norwich at home, kenton scored, we lost 2-1`.....still in the shit after a must win game. then we went to birmingham and lost there. and everyone ( even on this very furum ) were wallowing in the self pitty of doom and gloom not knowing where our next win to save us was coming from . then we got 2 back to back wins at preston and barnsley which finally saved us..... if you want to try to disprove me and make me look a twat go for it... im just fed up with bleeting so called city fans who want their pound of flesh and are willing to cut off their own noses to spite thier faces in order to get some kind of justice for the simple fact that leicester city are too fekking big a club to go down to division 3 (as it were).

Jeff has no need to try to make you look a twat. You are doing very well in that respect yourself with no help from him. Just check the table as I have already suggested. You will see that the points that we won under MA were enough to prevent us being relegated. Those gained by Worthington were not needed.

as far as the 25 million pound figure goes... he may only have spent 11 million on the team in fees wages and pay-offs, but what the feck do you think he used to buy the club .....money

You tell us. You appear to be the mathematician around here. The shares in the club were purchased for a piddling amount; so piddling in fact that MM paid for them a long time before he was contractually obliged to.

Why do you think MM would go on TV and say he has spent £11M if the real figure were over twice that amount?

I am agreeing with you you daft C UNT?

When NW came here it was well on the cards we could go DOWN.

Learn to fcuking read!

OH SHIT.............so wound up yer dead right. i didnt fully read yer post do take my appologies, when im wrong ill admit it, when im right i sometimes go too far to try and prove it

Jeff has no need to try to make you look a twat. You are doing very well in that respect yourself with no help from him. Just check the table as I have already suggested. You will see that the points that we won under MA were enough to prevent us being relegated. Those gained by Worthington were not needed.
Was that Micky Adams or the twat Martin Allen?

You said Worthington kept us up. He didn't. That's a FACT.
If that's not what you meant you could apologise for misleading us, rather than call us names for pointing out your mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669