OT stuff from the Post Ipswich match thread in 'Leicester City'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ipswich Post Match Thread

I'm piss bored with reading about everyone's view of God.

God is the new Kaebi.

I can only imagine the outburst that would have occured if it was Islam you were rubbishing directly to a muslim.

Exactly. He'd be on a death list by now. If I'd said I was a muslim I wouldn't have copped half as much crap. In fact I'm willing to bet if I said I was gay I would've been treated with more respect. No racism at Leicester but don't admit you're a Christian. :mad:

Exactly. He'd be on a death list by now. If I'd said I was a muslim I wouldn't have copped half as much crap. In fact I'm willing to bet if I said I was gay I would've been treated with more respect. No racism at Leicester but don't admit you're a Christian. :mad:
Please accept this request in the cuddly, fluffy and loving manner it is intended:

Please shut the f*ck up about religion and take it to a thread in the Pub - I don't want to read your religious bollocks everytime I open a f*cking thread about the team.

If I wanted to read about your faith I would type www.helpIamapersecutedchristiangetmeoutofthisforum.com

I didn't because I don't give a badgers tadger about your dumbass God or your sexuality.

Hugs
xxx

Mr Homer is the anti-christ.
He should be crucified to teach the rest of them a lesson.

That's what Nazi war-criminals say!

This post was in response to one about the Ipswich match. Can it please be moved back to it's rightful place?

Can you recommend a good curry house in Leicester at all Hugh?
I have heard that the Moonlight's food is ok if you don't mind the odd pube in your pilau.
That would be a bonus for you though, eh Mr Durham Fox

I must go now, I'm doing the stuffing up at the orhanage this christmas and I want to get some practise in.
God Bless all talkingballs this Christmas, I will pray for you all.

I have heard that the Moonlight's food is ok if you don't mind the odd pube in your pilau.
That would be a bonus for you though, eh Mr Durham Fox

I must go now, I'm doing the stuffing up at the orhanage this christmas and I want to get some practise in.
God Bless all talkingballs this Christmas, I will pray for you all.

**** off

strange how you take such offence at me using the term Holy Santa, but then follow it by labelling all muslims as being likely to put me 'on a death list' if i were to make a similar comment in respect of their religion

Strange world you live in

Have you ever actually met a muslim ?

Last edited:
That is a blatantly anti-Hindu comment DF, what's poor jessel ever done to you?
I find your abbreviation very offensive. It implies that you have something against Durham, a city I love for it's location, architecture and collection of student wankers being beaten up by tough locals.

I find your abbreviation very offensive. It implies that you have something against Durham, a city I love for it's location, architecture and collection of student wankers being beaten up by tough locals.

well i never got beat up by them

:icon_bigg

and foxinoz, i'd quite welcome muslims on here, so i could insult them

their religion is a crock of shit too, they're a bunch of bomb happy, homophobic, misogynistic, backwards thinking twats who want a return to a feudal theocracy and the death of liberty

oh and they look stupid when they pray

as for the hindus on here, bless, an elephant god, isn't that nice

Last edited:
just the jews, catholics and buddhists to go now darth....oh, and the jedis

If Jesus was alive today the **** would be locked up for his inane ramblings that's for sure. No better than Koresh IMO.

If Mary was alive today, the slag would be down dragged down the General by her hair to have a paternity test. ****ing whore.

just the jews, catholics and buddhists to go now darth....oh, and the jedis

i don't really have much against jews.... the religion is more a custom than a belief system, most jews are middle class atheists that i know

catholics.... bunch of self-righteous weirdos who deny human nature as a sin, obsessed. Ruth Kelly is an idiot, a dangerous bigoted idiot

Buddhists...not a theistic religion, got no qualms with them

jediism... it's one of the biggest religions in the uk, we're petitioning to get unelected Jedi Masters into the house of lords, like the Church Of England has

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669