Other teams' results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wigan home
Ipswich home
Reading away

Next game against Wigan they will get a point at best.
Ipswich will be a win.
Reading will be a draw.

Two wins and a draw would probably be enough for Burnley if we lose our last three games.

In my scenario we win tomorrow giving us +4 difference on Burnley, they would therefore need to win the two you mention by a combination totalling +4, not probably, more like maybe at best.

In my scenario we win tomorrow giving us +4 difference on Burnley, they would therefore need to win the two you mention by a combination totalling +4, not probably, more like maybe at best.

We can't lose the last three games and keep the same goal difference!
If we have +4 better goal difference, then lose our last three, the difference is +1 at best. So Burnley just need to win those two games by any score.

Last edited:
We can't lose the last three games and keep the same goal difference!
If we have +4 better goal difference, then lose our last three, the difference is +1 at best. So Burnley just need to win those two games by any score.

We can if we win handsomely tomorrow. :icon_wink

Sheep winning at Donny.......reckon there must be a few Burnley fans keeping an eye on that one.
If sheep don´t win, Burnley are up!

no, but we won, are we crowned champions like you suggested? no ...

You do the maths - Burnley can reach 95 points. Until we are on at least 96, or Burnley lose a game (whichever comes first), we will not be crowned champions. One win for us guarantees it*

*presuming there is no points docked for any reason by the FA.

So Burnley are 2-0 up - not that I expected them to gift us the title.

The Florests are starting in 25 mins against the filth - anyone give a crap? I'd actually like them to stumble into the playoffs - if they fluked promotion, the beating they'd get in the Prem would be worth the gloating this season.

Last edited:
F****t get another early goal, this time at dirty Leeds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00