Our new memeber of the family

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a savage beast

:018: not yet too small :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Anyway, word of advice for when she is big enough - the skewer should go into the mouth and out the back passage, not the way you have done it :icon_wink

Newts, what the **** are you doing spending money on a photo shoot for a glorified cat for Christ's sake.

More money than bloody sense.

I've seen bigger rats.

And the first pic looks like someone has shot an arrow through its head!! :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Well I suppose if you can't afford a turkey this year..........

My dog would **** your dog.
...and this is what Newt's now looks like:

Tibbar11.jpg

Im well pissed off the pup we where getting the one in the pic we had a call from the police telling us its a scam and hoped we had not sent any payment which we had not as i was going to pick her up and pay then .

so now we are back to where we started looking for our new pup ,if anyone knows of any small breed pups for sale please let us know ,its must stay small too so something like the pic would be good

newts

Im confused now so you hadnt actually seen the pup ? If so why would you post "she is so nice".To form that opinion surely you would had to have met the pup.Then surely you would know where the pup was being sold? If so then what would the scam be ? How would the police know that you were going to buy one ? :102::icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48