Our new memeber of the family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try not to laugh at other people's misfortunes, sometimes it's bloody difficult.

Im well pissed off the pup we where getting the one in the pic we had a call from the police telling us its a scam and hoped we had not sent any payment which we had not as i was going to pick her up and pay then .

so now we are back to where we started looking for our new pup ,if anyone knows of any small breed pups for sale please let us know ,its must stay small too so something like the pic would be good

newts

What's the scam?

Do the pups not come with any batteries?

Get a Border Collie from a farm that uses them as sheepdogs. :icon_wink

Get a Border Collie from a farm that uses them as sheepdogs. :icon_wink
That's what I did. The twat is currently outside in the back garden trying to round up the cows in the paddock behind.

Im confused now so you hadnt actually seen the pup ? If so why would you post "she is so nice".To form that opinion surely you would had to have met the pup.Then surely you would know where the pup was being sold? If sof then what would the scam be ? How would the police know that you were going to buy one ? :102::icon_conf

everything was done via e-mail and phone call things started to not add up and imformed the web site the shit placed the ad ,they rang the police they rang us ,the pup was going to be shipped to us from highlands .

we had about 15 pic sent us of her with the owner as we thought but in fact the twat live's in the USA and has been scaming poeple out of hunderds of pound over the last year ,we have had to forward all e-mail and phone number to the police as they want him and so do the FBI

everything was done via e-mail and phone call things started to not add up and imformed the web site the shit placed the ad ,they rang the police they rang us ,the pup was going to be shipped to us from highlands .

we had about 15 pic sent us of her with the owner as we thought but in fact the twat live's in the USA and has been scaming poeple out of hunderds of pound over the last year ,we have had to forward all e-mail and phone number to the police as they want him and so do the FBI
Didn't you notice a different ring tone when you called him?

I believe these are interested in your case as well

Miami-Vice-Photograph-C10101840.jpeg

Im well pissed off the pup we where getting the one in the pic we had a call from the police telling us its a scam and hoped we had not sent any payment which we had not as i was going to pick her up and pay then .

so now we are back to where we started looking for our new pup ,if anyone knows of any small breed pups for sale please let us know ,its must stay small too so something like the pic would be good

newts

Get in touch with one of the rescue organisations, Newts. There are breed-specific one too, so you don;t have to have just any old breed. You will get a dog for much less than from a breeder - all these organisations are looking for is enough to cover their costs for having looked after the animal and a little bit more to be able to continue their work. And they will make sure that the dog that you take from them is suitable for you - it's not in their interests to give you soemthing that they will have to re-home again in a few months time.

newts

36_12_6.gif
you always seem to cheer me up Newts after I am having a ****er of a day

Glad to have helped mate :023:
Come on Newts, I much prefer it when you're grumpy. Let's have more of the type of reactions you gave to mg please, it's no fun when you're laughing :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48