Our new memeber of the family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get in touch with one of the rescue organisations, Newts. There are breed-specific one too, so you don;t have to have just any old breed. You will get a dog for much less than from a breeder - all these organisations are looking for is enough to cover their costs for having looked after the animal and a little bit more to be able to continue their work. And they will make sure that the dog that you take from them is suitable for you - it's not in their interests to give you soemthing that they will have to re-home again in a few months time.

Ive been down that line and all they have got around our area at the min are large dogs :icon_cry:

we have left name and number if anything come's in

thanks anyway bob :038::038::038:

everything was done via e-mail and phone call things started to not add up and imformed the web site the shit placed the ad ,they rang the police they rang us ,the pup was going to be shipped to us from highlands .

we had about 15 pic sent us of her with the owner as we thought but in fact the twat live's in the USA and has been scaming poeple out of hunderds of pound over the last year ,we have had to forward all e-mail and phone number to the police as they want him and so do the FBI

I'd love to know how you 'ship' a puppy from the Highlands? Wrap it in buble wrap and call UPS? :102:

for a ****ing dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! £800?????????? ya bastard.

Whats the thing with dogs, I cannot see it, all they do is eat, shit and sleep

You can train them to remind you to send your predictions in!!

All over the ****ing pavement, parks, playing fields etc. etc. etc.

There should be a dog tax of £1,000 per year per dog to pay for some joey to go around shovelling up all the shit that they leave behind

Especially that white stuff, it's everywhere.......

for a ****ing dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! £800?????????? ya bastard.

My dog's good at fighting which can be quite entertaining, especially if he's fighting a rabbit, they are so shit at scrapping it's unreal.

But I didn't PM you last week when I was on holiday - and look what happened. You need a dog!

I had no ****ing internet due to wankers like Bulldog, and anyway why do I need a dog the freezer is full.

Too right ,on the other hand if you had a male and female and mated them and sold the pups on think how much you could make :icon_eek:

I would assume the breeder would want considerably more for the puppy if your intentions were breeding.

noop not at all due to you having to buy 2 @ £2000 each

I think you will find you will sign papers agreeing not to use the animal to breed, many will require you forward them the neutering dopcuments when the animal reaches an appropriate age and will chase you up if you dont.

Breeders dont like adding competition in there marketplace without charging in advance for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48