Our striker problem.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical football fans, bloody hooligans the lot of yer :icon_lol:

i was a bit pissed and started mouthing off in a news agents outside hillsborough last season, two lads took offence, quite rightly, both smacked me at the same time on either side of my face, shook my head and told em they punch like pussy's, then had a little chase arrround the car park emmediatly opposite the shop. head hurt was funny as **** seeing them common sheffield bastards faces.

the shop was full of sheffield and i was basicallt telling them all that even though they won, they still played like cnuts and i wanted em down.

i was a bit pissed and started mouthing off in a news agents outside hillsborough last season, two lads took offence, quite rightly, both smacked me at the same time on either side of my face, shook my head and told em they punch like pussy's, then had a little chase arrround the car park emmediatly opposite the shop. head hurt was funny as **** seeing them common sheffield bastards faces.

the shop was full of sheffield and i was basicallt telling them all that even though they won, they still played like cnuts and i wanted em down.

fecking hell Lako no wonder you sit in L1..................

think your right, looking at his record it would be ridiculous to offer him 6000 grand a week even if we had the money.

6000 grand a week!, Christ, I think even Chelsea would be hard pushed to pay that!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

fecking hell Lako no wonder you sit in L1..................

not really, fed up of having a camera being shoved in my face, if i wanted that id hang out with the chincs in stratford upon avon

Maybe there is something in the Mark Bright theory. On another forum there are stories of racism from the City fans. :icon_sad: :icon_conf :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00