Our striker problem.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest BG and Feriol I think you have painted yourselves in a very bad light in this thread, to use race or color as basis for not likeing a player is frankly shite. I am not and never will be a racist, however I think alot of the players you have named are shite. You are as bad as Michael Moore, it's always easy to prove your point when you only use half the evidence.

What about Low, Welsh, Rogers, Gerrbrand, Johansson, Johnson, Guppy, Ormendroid (sp), Philpot, Gilbert, Hamill and Hughes? As far as I know they are all white, yet have earned "rubbish" reputations that they haven't or didn't manage to get "forgotten about".

I could throw it back at you that the only reason you don't like Fryatt is because he's white.

Tossers

uncalled for!

if you have a different opinion, state it, thats what this place is for, if you want to get personal go and say that to someones face.

replyed before finished reading the thread (comments deleted)

Last edited:
Ormonroyd, Phil Gee, Skippy (Oldfield for those younger readers), Guppy, Philpott, all not the greatest players, but played some important roles for this club, but never became fans favourites.
harsh to put Guppy in the same category as those other players-he was a class above them in his prime under O'Neil.

:018: It's the midfielders who are the problem

:018: It's the midfielders who are the problem

But we only have one black midfield player that gets a look in, who is coincidently one of our better players at the moment. We cant just moan at the white players if they are crap!!

Right, all the racists over against the wall, pants down and bumholes presented, i love bumming racists

your worse than the racists themselves, sicko

£6,000 a week. we would never pay that at the moment. still a seriously good signing that yet again due to our shit financial poss we have missed out on.

I doubt Leeds can afford it very easily either, they obviously haven't learnt from old lessons.

He won't change their season.

think your right, looking at his record it would be ridiculous to offer him 6000 grand a week even if we had the money.

uncalled for!

if you have a different opinion, state it, thats what this place is for, if you want to get personal go and say that to someones face.

36_11_6.gif

Fight Fight Fight....... comon you feckers slap each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673