Out of Contract Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is only really Tiatto who is going to be out of contract, not sure about Rab?

I would want to keep Both Gk's Paddy K and M, Macauley,weso, levi,hume,stearman (he is just having a rough time at the mo) elvis and Williams he is a great passer of the ball.

there is only really Tiatto who is going to be out of contract, not sure about Rab?

What do you mean "really only Tiiatto"?? There are SEVEN players who are out of contract in the summer - Rab is not one of them. Look at post #39 where I have listed the contract expiry dates of all the professionals at the club. I don;t know whether it's worth me bothering if people are still going to write dumb things like "there's really only Tiatto".

Out Of Contract in 2007: Williams, Henderson, Porter, Dodds, Johansson, Logan, Tiatto and Johnson

Out Of Contract in 2008: Maybury, de Vries, Hughes, McCarthy, Sheehan, Sylla, Douglas, O'Grady, Gerrbrand, Hammond, Hamill, Hume, Wesolowski, Kenton and Low

Out Of Contract in 2009: Stearman, Fryatt, McAuley + Kisnorbo

Max Gradel and Scott Lycett remain the only players with first team squad numbers for whom I haven't got the contract expiry date.
hands up mate im sorry!:102:

Out Of Contract in 2007: Williams, Henderson, Dodds, Johansson, Tiatto and Johnson, Cadamarteri

Out Of Contract in 2008: Maybury, de Vries, Hughes, McCarthy, Sheehan, Sylla, Douglas, O'Grady, Hammond, Hume, Wesolowski, Kenton and Low

Out Of Contract in 2009: Stearman, Fryatt, McAuley, Kisnorbo

Out Of Contract in 2010: Logan, Porter

Last edited:
Bloody hell, can you post that you'd like the MM deal to be sorted soon as well? It will probably happen tomorrow then!

I'd Like the Milan Mandric deal tied up as soon as please. Us fans deserve it!:icon_roll

I'd like to see Johansson stay as well, although I seem to remember mutterings earlier in the season about him moving on come the summer. Shame really, I think he's been one of our best players this season.

I'd like to see Johansson stay as well, although I seem to remember mutterings earlier in the season about him moving on come the summer. Shame really, I think he's been one of our best players this season.

Someone will snap him up, Ie Pardew or Curbs

Out Of Contract in 2007: Williams, Henderson, Dodds, Johansson, Tiatto, Johnson, Cadamarteri

Out Of Contract in 2008: Maybury, de Vries, Hughes, McCarthy, Sheehan, Sylla, Douglas, O'Grady, Hammond, Hume, Wesolowski, Kenton minus Low

Out Of Contract in 2007: Williams, Henderson, Dodds, Johansson, Tiatto, Johnson, Cadamarteri

Out Of Contract in 2008: Maybury, de Vries, Hughes, McCarthy, Sheehan, Douglas, O'Grady, Hammond, Hume, Wesolowski, Kenton minus Sylla

Last edited:

Out Of Contract in 2008: Maybury, de Vries, Hughes, McCarthy, Sheehan, Sylla, Douglas, O'Grady, Hammond, Hume, Wesolowski, Kenton minus Low

will all be gone except possibly cadamarteri if he shows his worth-i think if the club wanted to keep any of them then something would have been done by now-tiatto, johansson, henderson, johnson and dodds look certs to leave

will all be gone except possibly cadamarteri if he shows his worth-i think if the club wanted to keep any of them then something would have been done by now-tiatto, johansson, henderson, johnson and dodds look certs to leave

Why do you say Dodds looks certain to leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Newcastle611
6Chelsea510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58