Out of Contract Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd bring this back seeing as it should get a fair bit of use in the coming weeks. I've removed Glombard, Johnson, Tiatto and Yeates. Left the others (added Newton - and Jarrett, but then took him off again :) ) because we don't know what's happening with them. I suppose the loanees are no longer our property anyway.

Out Of Contract in 2007:
Dodds, Johansson, Cadamarteri, Horsfield (loan), Newton (loan)

Out Of Contract in 2008:
Maybury, de Vries, Hughes, McCarthy, Sheehan, Douglas, Hammond, Hume, Wesolowski, Kenton

Out Of Contract in 2009:
Stearman, Fryatt, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Henderson

Out Of Contract in 2010:
Logan, Porter

How long have all the kids been offered? They should go on there as well (assuming they sign).

I haven't heard much mention of Dodds being out of contract. I can't see us offering him one. How has he done on loan - anyone know?

We should probably turn our attention to the 2008 list now as well. Hume, Weso and possibly McCarthy might be offered extended contracts this summer if any of them are in the long term plans. The rest can probably feck off, or better still, get on the transfer list in the hope there are some desperate/blind managers out there.

Thought I'd bring this back seeing as it should get a fair bit of use in the coming weeks. I've removed Glombard, Johnson, Tiatto and Yeates. Left the others (added Newton - and Jarrett, but then took him off again :) ) because we don't know what's happening with them. I suppose the loanees are no longer our property anyway.

Out Of Contract in 2007:
Dodds, Johansson, Cadamarteri, Horsfield (loan), Newton (loan)

Out Of Contract in 2008:
Maybury, de Vries, Hughes, McCarthy, Sheehan, Douglas, Hammond, Hume, Wesolowski, Kenton

Out Of Contract in 2009:
Stearman, Fryatt, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Henderson

Out Of Contract in 2010:
Logan, Porter

How long have all the kids been offered? They should go on there as well (assuming they sign).

I haven't heard much mention of Dodds being out of contract. I can't see us offering him one. How has he done on loan - anyone know?

We should probably turn our attention to the 2008 list now as well. Hume, Weso and possibly McCarthy might be offered extended contracts this summer if any of them are in the long term plans. The rest can probably feck off, or better still, get on the transfer list in the hope there are some desperate/blind managers out there.

looks like 2008 is the season our recovery begins.

This thread could do with a good seeing to.

OK, yes, I'm pretty pedantic, but this calls for one of those geniune super-pedants... you know who you are! :icon_bigg :icon_wink

OK, seeing as our pedants are on strike, I'll give it a go. But I'm not claiming this is correct and I'm certainly not taking responsibility for the ensuing chaos if it's a complete feck up.

Out Of Contract in 2007:
Dodds (offered a one year deal - no confirmation of outcome)
Offered first professional contracts: Odhiambo, Gradel, King, Pentney, Cisak, Magunda, Beswick, McKay (no confirmation of outcome)

Out Of Contract in 2008:
Maybury (transfer listed), de Vries (transfer listed), Hughes (transfer listed), Sheehan, Douglas (transfer listed), Hammond (transfer listed), Wesolowski, Kenton

Out Of Contract in 2009:
Stearman, Fryatt, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Henderson, Cort, N'Gotty, Nielsen

Out Of Contract in 2010:
Logan, Porter, Hume

Sappleton: can't find how long his contract is.

Last edited:
Out Of Contract in 2007:
Offered first professional contracts: Odhiambo, Gradel, King, Pentney, Cisak, Magunda, Beswick, McKay (no confirmation of outcome)

Out Of Contract in 2008:
Maybury (transfer listed), de Vries (transfer listed), Hughes (transfer listed), Sheehan, Douglas (transfer listed), Hammond (transfer listed), Wesolowski, Kenton (transfer listed)

Out Of Contract in 2009:
Stearman, Fryatt, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Henderson, Cort, N'Gotty, Nielsen, Kishishev

Out Of Contract in 2010:
Logan, Porter, Hume

Sappleton, Hellings: can't find how long their contracts are.
Am I the official custodian of this thread now? :icon_roll If so, then I warn everybody that it can't be relied on for accuracy!

Out Of Contract in 2007:

Out Of Contract in 2008:
Maybury (transfer listed), de Vries (transfer listed), Hughes (transfer listed), Sheehan, Douglas (transfer listed), Hammond (transfer listed), Wesolowski, Kenton (transfer listed)

Out Of Contract in 2009:
Stearman, Fryatt, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Henderson, Cort, N'Gotty, Nielsen, Kishishev

Out Of Contract in 2010:
Logan, Porter, Hume, Chambers(J)

Out Of Contract in 2007:

Out Of Contract in 2008:

Out Of Contract in 2009:

Out Of Contract in 2010:

2 years each I believe

Shall I just put 'em in, Beights? Someone will correct it, if one of our resident pedants come back to haunt this thread.....

Originally Posted by DesertFox
Out Of Contract in 2007:

Out Of Contract in 2008:

Out Of Contract in 2009:
Stearman, Fryatt, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Henderson, Cort, N'Gotty, Nielsen, Kishishev, Sappleton, Hellings

Out Of Contract in 2010:

Out Of Contract in 2007:

Out Of Contract in 2008:
Maybury (transfer listed), de Vries (transfer listed), Hughes (transfer listed), Sheehan, Douglas (transfer listed), Hammond (transfer listed), Kenton (transfer listed), Newton

Out Of Contract in 2009:
Stearman, Fryatt, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Henderson, Cort, N'Gotty, Nielsen, Kishishev, Sappleton, Hellings, Kaebi

Out Of Contract in 2010:
Logan, Porter, Hume, Chambers(J), Hayes

Out Of Contract in 2011:
Wesolowski
It's back :)

Out Of Contract in 2007:

Out Of Contract in 2008:
Dodds (season-long loan at Lincoln City), Maybury (transfer listed), de Vries (transfer listed), Hughes (transfer listed), Sheehan, Douglas (transfer listed), Hammond (transfer listed), Kenton (transfer listed), Newton

Out Of Contract in 2009:
Stearman, Fryatt, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Henderson, Cort, N'Gotty, Nielsen, Kishishev, Sappleton, Hellings, Kaebi

Out Of Contract in 2010:
Logan, Porter, Hume, Chambers(J), Hayes, Clemence

Out Of Contract in 2011:
Wesolowski, Campbell

I have no idea if this is accurate, but here it is again for your viewing pleasure...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Chelsea613
3Liverpool512
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69