Out of Contract Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_eek: Are you watching me, Melts? I feel all dirty now.....

:icon_wink
That's what drinking in The Bell does for you, once you're in, you're in. Everybody knows everything, you'll be watched forever :icon_lol:

Out Of Contract in 2007:
Offered first professional contracts: Odhiambo, Gradel, King, Pentney, Cisak, Magunda, Beswick, McKay

Out Of Contract in 2008:
Dodds (season-long loan at Lincoln City), Maybury (transfer listed), de Vries (transfer listed), Sheehan, Douglas (transfer listed), Hammond (transfer listed), Kenton (transfer listed), Newton

Out Of Contract in 2009:
Stearman, Fryatt, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Henderson, Cort, N'Gotty, Nielsen, Kishishev, Sappleton, Hellings, Kaebi

Out Of Contract in 2010:
Logan, Porter, Hume, Chambers(J), Hayes, Clemence

Out Of Contract in 2011:
Wesolowski, Campbell
Back by popular demand....

I would get rid of ALL of the players who's contract runs out in the summer - no one there worth keeping at all.

Ooops didn't see Sheehan's name there - keep him as a squad player then.

I would expect Sheehan to be given a new one, maybe Dodds. None of the rest though

I would be suprised if Dodds was given a new contract. He's 21 and hardly setting the lower leagues on fire, he obviously isn't good enough to play at this level.

I would be suprised if Dodds was given a new contract. He's 21 and hardly setting the lower leagues on fire, he obviously isn't good enough to play at this level.

By all accounts he's playing well where he is, we don't need someone setting the leagues on fire, we just need someone, anyone, who can score.

Or maybe the midfield is shite for that division and he gets no service? He should feel at home again if he gets his chance in our first team...

He is being played out of position on the right wing. So he should be bought back to play poorly out of position in our team instead.

In fairness to him, he is one of thier top scorers at the moment.

With 3 for the season.......

The same as Hume!

How many times has he played for our first team? at 21 i would have expected him to have had a few games, particularly that we have struggled to score in the last 3 seasons.

Originally Posted by DesertFox
Out Of Contract in 2007:
Offered first professional contracts: Odhiambo (on loan at Dundee Utd to end of season), Gradel, King, Pentney, Cisak, Magunda, Beswick, McKay

Out Of Contract in 2008:
Dodds (on loan at Lincoln City to end of season), Maybury, de Vries (on loan to Leeds Utd), Sheehan, Douglas, Hammond, Kenton, Newton, Laczko Zsolt (on loan from Olympiakos to end of season), Alnwick (on loan from Tottenham to end of season)

Out Of Contract in 2009:
Stearman, Fryatt, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Henderson, Cort, N'Gotty, Nielsen, Kishishev (on loan at Leeds Utd), Sappleton, Hellings, Kaebi, Hayles

Out Of Contract in 2010:
Logan (on loan at Stockport County to end of season), Porter, Hume, Chambers(J), Hayes (on loan at Northampton Town to end of season), Clemence

Out Of Contract in 2011:
Wesolowski, Campbell, Howard

This still needs some sorting out by someone with greater powers of pedantry than I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Chelsea613
3Liverpool512
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69