Out of the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard it nearly kicked off bigtime after the game - Millwall Bushwackerettes met Leicester Babe Squad outside the ground.

Luckily, they both ran.

I am a published football journalist so know more about football than you. ;)

I can't stand Beighton155.

I'm not sure why though.

Ho-hum.
:)

Last edited:
I am all in favour of women playing football or any other sport that men play. Male players could I feel learn a lot from the attitude of female players. I deplore the way the club ignores its ladies team and prefers to celebrate stupid cheerleaders at half time (I think it was the Bristol City game). However, I must admit I probably would not pay to see a women's game.

I am all in favour of women playing football or any other sport that men play. Male players could I feel learn a lot from the attitude of female players. I deplore the way the club ignores its ladies team and prefers to celebrate stupid cheerleaders at half time (I think it was the Bristol City game). However, I must admit I probably would not pay to see a women's game.

You don't half post some shite!

Boxing? Surely not :102:

Yes. Very much so. For me boxing is the ultimate in individual sports although what little I have seen of MMA has impressed me. Therefore I am in favour of boxing.

I can understand those who are against boxing although I strongly disagree with them. As a schoolboy I boxed and my boxing was even worse than my football but I thoroughly enjoyed it. What right do I have to discriminate against other people enjoying it. What I am against is those men who play a sport but claim that women should not be allowed to. To me this is sheer hypocrisy - I should be allowed to do it but you should not.

There is a sense in which women boxers, women footballers and women rugby players are especially admirable. It is easy for a boy to take up these sports but it takes real guts for a girl to overcome Victorian prehidice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566