Over 29,000 sold so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

silly fox

Was in the ticket office around 4.15pm this afternoon exchanging my coupons for tickets and was told that over 29,000 tickets had been sold already - most of the sections now contain only odd seats being available. The manager said they're awaiting notification from Hull as to how many they've sold as they will then start selling seas in the Away section apparently..............

Looks like Saturday will be a sell out....:icon_razz

bollocks!

Hull were given 1,300 tickets and requested an additional 1,000 tickets. They are reporting that they don't have all that many left, and are urging people to buy them as they will be unable to do so on the day of the game.

If the figures your quoting are correct and they do not include away tickets, then it's pretty much a sell out as that would mean 29,000 tickets had been sold to Leicester fans and 2,300 had been put aside for Hull - total 31,300. The club then loses part of the capacity on segregation, so if thats the case there could be less than 500 tickets left.

This afternoon, at around the same time silly fox was in the ticket office, the OS was talking about 26,000 tickets being sold. So they must have sold the extra 3,000 in record time.

Now I know where the 'silly' bit in silly fox comes from :icon_wink

oh jeff, you love it when people are wrong, it makes you feel all happy inside knowing your right and their not-you can tell with you sarcastic replies. oh how i love them.

even im ****ing there on saturday-in the posh bit !

Last edited:
This afternoon, at around the same time silly fox was in the ticket office, the OS was talking about 26,000 tickets being sold. So they must have sold the extra 3,000 in record time.

tbf silly fox is probably more reliable than the os.

oh jeff, you love it when people are wrong, it makes you feel all happy inside knowing your right and their not-you can tell with you sarcastic replies. oh how i love them.

Is there something wrong with wanting to get facts right?

I didn't say he was wrong, just stated there was a difference between what he said and what the OS said. The OS could have got it wrong.

It's "you're" and "they're" by the way :icon_wink

I think I must be retarded or something because I didn't get that impression from Jeff's post at all, there must be something wrong with me.

Never understand why people get worked up over how many tickets we have sold for this game or that game

Never understand why people get worked up over how many tickets we have sold for this game or that game

The fewer the better as far as I'm concerned. If it's sold out I'll have to sit in my proper seat.
That's assuming I go. I had my train ticket bought for the Bristol City match but when my alarm went off the thought of spending a bit more time in bed was more attractive than going to the match.

The fewer the better as far as I'm concerned. If it's sold out I'll have to sit in my proper seat.
That's assuming I go. I had my train ticket bought for the Bristol City match but when my alarm went off the thought of spending a bit more time in bed with Highland Fox was more attractive than going to the match.

Jeff, thats just wrong. :018:

I'm at university, which in this day and age obviously means i'm the equivalent of the 17th century village idiot-they even let dogs in these days don't you know.

You're a university student but don't have a grasp of basic English punctuation?!?!?

My only question is where do you think a degree in jam making will get you dd?
Let me tell you Robertson's are very particular about who they employ young man.

I'm at university, which in this day and age obviously means i'm the equivalent of the 17th century village idiot-they even let dogs in these days don't you know.

Only dogs that can demonstrate at least average intelligence. They don't require any GCSE's or anything like that - that would be discriminatory. And Oxford and Cambridge are under pressure now from the Government to accept a greater proportion of family pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566