Over 29,000 sold so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a university student but don't have a grasp of basic English punctuation?!?!?

My only question is where do you think a degree in jam making will get you dd?
Let me tell you Robertson's are very particular about who they employ young man.

Look how they treated the golly wog. Rascism at it's worst. If that had been a white golly wog it would still have a job.

Was in the ticket office around 4.15pm this afternoon exchanging my coupons for tickets and was told that over 29,000 tickets had been sold already - most of the sections now contain only odd seats being available. The manager said they're awaiting notification from Hull as to how many they've sold as they will then start selling seas in the Away section apparently..............

Looks like Saturday will be a sell out....:icon_razz

like you said you were exchanging your coupons and a small amount of cash for your tickets...so some have paid and some have had some help paying for there ticket..so thats not a sell out thats a giveaway..

Well I'm going with my son for the first time in ages as since being made redundant last April I've not been in full time work and being in and out of jobs and doing 2 or 3 part time jobs to try and get the money towards the mortgage

So I'm really looking forward to this one

There are plenty of tickets left together in B3 but they are going fast.... I just got back.

Is the ticket office open today? I've been on hold, with this same crappy song and some bitch apologising for the delay every 5 seconds. Been on hold for 14 mins 54 seconds now

Is the ticket office open today? I've been on hold, with this same crappy song and some bitch apologising for the delay every 5 seconds. Been on hold for 14 mins 54 seconds now

Thats normal, i imagine they are very busy, this could well sell out today.

It's open, there is a constant stream of people going in so they are too busy to bother with you!! It's not rammed, but people were in and out constantly.

Last edited:
I got through, this polite lady said i can purchase the tickets for £5 without the vouchers, as I don't live in the Leicester area.

Well I'm going with my son for the first time in ages as since being made redundant last April I've not been in full time work and being in and out of jobs and doing 2 or 3 part time jobs to try and get the money towards the mortgage

So I'm really looking forward to this one

what type of work you looking for?

I got through, this polite lady said i can purchase the tickets for £5 without the vouchers, as I don't live in the Leicester area.

Bit of a piss take that is.

Bit of a piss take that is.

I'm not sure I agree. There are plenty of City-supporters who live outside of the city and county and who are, on account of their travel costs, in far greater need of offers like this.

Top marks to the lady in the ticket office for using her discretion - bottom marks to Jessel for advertising in an open forum that somebody broke the rules!!

I'm not sure I agree. There are plenty of City-supporters who live outside of the city and county and who are, on account of their travel costs, in far greater need of offers like this.

Top marks to the lady in the ticket office for using her discretion - bottom marks to Jessel for advertising in an open forum that somebody broke the rules!!

But it just means that they might as well say all tickets £5

Removes the need to buy a Mercury, im sure thay would not be happy about it.

Not sure the Hull fans will be that happy about it either. Wasn't this advertised at the last home game as a local promotion so as not to break the fair ticketing rules?

The Mercury won't be losing anything by it. People who live in Tamworth or east Kent wouldn't have been buying it anyway. The only people who might lose out are people like Hazzman who have bought 24 Mercurys and are heading for the ticket office now - if they sell out before he gets there, all his effort will have been in vain.

I hope silly fox isnt living up to his name.

I doubt it will be a sell out, but around 27,000 sounds about right for me.

Last edited:
29,000!!!!

You can bloody well guarantee some of the cnuts will be sat me near me!!!!

The Mercury won't be losing anything by it. People who live in Tamworth or east Kent wouldn't have been buying it anyway. The only people who might lose out are people like Hazzman who have bought 24 Mercurys and are heading for the ticket office now - if they sell out before he gets there, all his effort will have been in vain.

Thus the large text on the City website and Mercury of 'LOCAL PROMOTION ONLY' is a load of bollocks. I might as well give a call say I live in Northampton (finding an address of the Post Office website) and I'll collect the tickets tomorrow.

Anyway I have finished by cutting and I am now about to go down.

Not sure the Hull fans will be that happy about it either. Wasn't this advertised at the last home game as a local promotion so as not to break the fair ticketing rules?

The club is allowed to make tickets available more cheaply to home fans only on not more than three occasions a season. There is no rule to say that any kind of voucher system has to be used in that connection. There is no scope for complaint by the Hull fans for any breach of the current rule.

I have spoken out in the past against the concept of this rule - I think it is wrong - and I think home fans and away fans should always be treated the same for every game. I am sure that Hull fans will have made representations to their own club and I am sure that Hull City FC will bear it in mind when they come to consider which of their fixtures to designate for 'local promotion' in a future season.

Coincidentally I did bring this to the attention of the Foxes Trust when we charged (I think) Barnsley fans full price whilst letting our own fans in much more cheaply. Their response suggested to me that they do not follow the true spirit of a fan's football trust and is one of the reasons why I do not support them.

29,000!!!!

You can bloody well guarantee some of the cnuts will be sat me near me!!!!

Some of them may even have parked their caravans in the club car-park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669