Over 29,000 sold so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went onto the online ticket purchasing page and struggled to find more than two blocks where there were more than 2 seats next to each other.

I just went onto the online ticket purchasing page and struggled to find more than two blocks where there were more than 2 seats next to each other.
Plastic City tomorrow then.

"Come when we've won one, you only come when we've one" Cnuts

With even longer beer queues and no balti pies.... the barstewards.
Not bother me, I keep away from those people.

"What can I do for 15 minutes? Mmmmmmmm, I know, I'll go and stand in a line"

Not bother me, I keep away from those people.

"What can I do for 15 minutes? Mmmmmmmm, I know, I'll go and stand in a line"

You prefer the "i'll stand still and listen to birch... using the least amount of energy possible" way.

You prefer the "i'll stand still and listen to birch... using the least amount of energy possible" way.
No, I sit down and ignore half time, ignore the people I'm with and completely blank it out. Works for me.

Never understood those twats that stand right in front of their seats all the way through half time. Weirdos

No, I sit down and ignore half time, ignore the people I'm with and completely blank it out. Works for me.

Never understood those twats that stand right in front of their seats all the way through half time. Weirdos

So basically you pretty much hate everyone inside the ground? :icon_bigg

Coincidentally I did bring this to the attention of the Foxes Trust when we charged (I think) Barnsley fans full price whilst letting our own fans in much more cheaply. Their response suggested to me that they do not follow the true spirit of a fan's football trust and is one of the reasons why I do not support them.

Barnsley did the same back - charging different prices to ours. Rightly so IMO.

Plastic City tomorrow then.

"Come when we've won one, you only come when we've one" Cnuts

A visit to the ticket office just evidently showed that.

I have end up in the corner of the Kop, the ticket office is leading most people to the corners. So, it could be a sell out. It's the most packed I have ever seen the place.

I got through, this polite lady said i can purchase the tickets for £5 without the vouchers, as I don't live in the Leicester area.

I have just sent them an email. I got a ticket for AZ the other day, who lives outside of Leicester, I made this pretty clear when I went down to the ticket office, but the twat still charged me £27...... Now I read this.

I have just sent them an email. I got a ticket for AZ the other day, who lives outside of Leicester, I made this pretty clear when I went down to the ticket office, but the twat still charged me £27...... Now I read this.

Exactly why it's a piss take.

If they cannot impliment it for everyone without coupons from outside of the county there should be no one off's for the odd one or two.

They're now expecting a crowd of around 28,000. Maybe a thousand people took their tickets back today after hearing that Huuuuuuuume is injured.
Still doesn't say they haven't sold 29,000 though. But like you say, defo a thousand not turning up no.

Funny how these injuries at City seem to have very coincidental timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669