Not open for further replies.
Bunch of feckin' bummers, the lot of you :icon_roll

Last edited:
leave them too it they kill them self in the end anyway :102:

A ss
I njected
D eath
S entence

At the end of the day the entire and only difference is where they choose to put their cock when they have sex.

We don't have S&M-aphobes, or Gimp-aphobes, so why judge somebody on this particular aspect of their sexual life?
The only reason I don't like seeing two men kissing passionately in the street is because I don't like ANYBODY kissing passionately in the street. But if they are holding hands it doesn't bother me.

Some people say that seeing them just cunjours up images in their mind of "the act", which trust me is no less "un-natural" than things that most people get upto in their bedroom. If you want un-natuarl; sperm is meant for procreation only, so it is un-natural to swallow, or plaster it over her tits, so I don't see the difference, other than the social stereotype of thinking the gays are "yucky"

Well, other than the amazing dress sense and taste in interior design
No I meant you are not gay by definition if you like to stick it up the Gary, you should have said "another man's Gary" and you'd have been correct.

No I meant you are not gay by definition if you like to stick it up the Gary, you should have said "another man's Gary" and you'd have been correct.

true, very true :icon_bigg

I walked into the office the other day and proclaimed "it smells like anal sex in here" and everyone thought I was weird

Last edited:
Anyway, I'd love to stay and talk all day about bum sex and snogging other men, but I'm already late for my Barnsley meeting.

See you tonight benders

I am 'meh!' about gay's because the two people on I knew we're gay have made me and other lads feel uncomfortable. But I generally know this doesnt apply to all of them,

Hazz, what does any of that mean???

So.....you are or you aren't? :102:

the gay thread! super!

i have gay friends and indeed family

all my mates call each other gay in blokey banter though including me, i see no hypocrisy

and i can't stand camp gays, my experience is they just don't like heterosexual men, they see them as muscling in on their girly friends (to be fair, i am!)

i think an understanding of where gayness comes from helps, you are born gay and it is partially genetic and partially to do with testosterone levels in the womb

the old story about the boy being gay because the father was distant and the mother close is actually the other way round, the father is distant becasue he can tell his son is gay

oh and you're more likely to be gay if:-

1) you have a gay uncle (yet to be confrimed i think, but this suggests it's on the X chromosome)
2) you have an older brother (testosterone is higher for first borns and they are more masculine)

oh and gayness is by no way a human thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670