own up thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mean that in a derogatory way. Its obviously unnatural to me, as i expect they feel its unnatural with the opposite sex. I was refering to an individual level, it was not a blanket statement.

how are you defining natural?

you mean occuring in nature?

or do you mean it feels different to something you'd do?

the gay thread! super!

i have gay friends and indeed family

all my mates call each other gay in blokey banter though including me, i see no hypocrisy

and i can't stand camp gays, my experience is they just don't like heterosexual men, they see them as muscling in on their girly friends (to be fair, i am!)

i think an understanding of where gayness comes from helps, you are born gay and it is partially genetic and partially to do with testosterone levels in the womb

the old story about the boy being gay because the father was distant and the mother close is actually the other way round, the father is distant becasue he can tell his son is gay

oh and you're more likely to be gay if:-

1) you have a gay uncle (yet to be confrimed i think, but this suggests it's on the X chromosome)
2) you have an older brother (testosterone is higher for first borns and they are more masculine)

oh and gayness is by no way a human thing

So you're answer to the original question of whether or not you are homophobic was a clear yes, then

Why didn't you just say so ?

So you're answer to the original question of whether or not you are homophobic was a clear yes, then

Why didn't you just say so ?

hmmm

not liking a group of people because they like cock and bum fun is homophobia

not liking people because they treat you like something on their shoe is fair enough

on a scale of homophobia i put myself at 2/10 where 10 is apoplectic hatred

i'd defend gay rights in a vote....but not a march ;)

hidedj4.gif

hmmm

not liking people because they treat you like something on their shoe is fair enough

A simple 'yes' would have done........

hmmm

**** 'em I say......oh wait now...

Live and let live,if they aren't doing anybody else any harm then let them get on with it:102:

I dont really care what they get upto behind closed doors etc, it's just the tv's new 'lets show loads of gays getting off with each other' culture that i find weird.

I dont really care what they get upto behind closed doors etc, it's just the tv's new 'lets show loads of gays getting off with each other' culture that i find weird.

Apart from Big Brother (which I wouldn't watch if you paid me) I can't remember much on the telly showing bum-chums hard at it recently :102:

And I've got the remote control surgically attached to my arm, like the big fat lazy-arsed couch potato that I am

Apart from Big Brother (which I wouldn't watch if you paid me) I can't remember much on the telly showing bum-chums hard at it recently :102:

And I've got the remote control surgically attached to my arm, like the big fat lazy-arsed couch potato that I am

me neither

soaps & big brother are for birds

(oh is this not the own up to being sexist thread?)

Live and let live,if they aren't doing anybody else any harm then let them get on with it:102:
as regards doing people harm i think bi-sexuals are a bigger threat. with them theres allways a chance that some good women will get infected with the old rock hudson disease.if men want to hide the salami with each other i say keep it that way and keep it to yourself and away from kids that might get the wrong idea.

what gets me is priests from all faiths skipping real work and hiding behind the cloth, only to get caught helping choirboys reach the high notes.:018:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669