Parking for home games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more nearer you go...the longer the get away. I can't think of a decent idea. If it's the case that you have bust a leg or something like that and you went to get nearer give the club a ring. See what they can do in regards to a spot.

A good 15 minute walk but when we used to park...top of Narborough Rd sidestreets. Get away easy to.

I park very near to the ground, just a 3 minute walk away. I never leave the ground before the final whistle unless its a real dire game, but I am usually home within 15 minutes of the game finishing. Melts is the same, in fact he gets away before me

I usually park on backstreet off Narborough Road or Braunstone Gate. 10 minute walk but who cares? better than paying a fiver for a couple of hours parking.

just hide your colours and say you have come to eat and go to the movie :icon_cool

We used to do that but at about 2:30PM matchday, 2 blokes in a car wanting to go for a movie? ;)

They never refused us though, and it was a laugh trying to think of a recent movie to say as an example - "Erm, Pirates of the Carribean yer, oh sh*t thats not on. Erm, Finding Nemo." :biggrin:

We used to do that but at about 2:30PM matchday, 2 blokes in a car wanting to go for a movie? ;)

They never refused us though, and it was a laugh trying to think of a recent movie to say as an example - "Erm, Pirates of the Carribean yer, oh sh*t thats not on. Erm, Finding Nemo." :biggrin:

yeah thats the funniest part, the amount of times we had to search the night before the game to find out what just came out so we can name that, one of the guys goes to us you should buy a odeon month ticket...we like yeah....feck off hahah:081:

My family usually park down a side road near Buy-Rite on Saffron Lane opposite Aylestone Leisure Centre.
Although I walk there and back to every match.

Halfords car park if the Dry Dock is full. Usually go in there before the game.

Halfords car park if the Dry Dock is full. Usually go in there before the game.

and buy some anti freeze or a car freshener?

I usually go for a couple of swift cold ones myself.....

and buy some anti freeze or a car freshener?

I usually go for a couple of swift cold ones myself.....

Don't buy anything. its not like the carpark is full, never had a problem.

EDIT. Doh, i get it now!

Last edited:
Good place that. Well the car park is wank, but the shop itself has got some rather incredible members of staff. Although Lazzer and Mrs might not agree. :icon_redf :icon_bigg

Whats wrong with the car park?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00