Paul Dickov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living in the Northwest,The East Midlands or Canada....oh the agony of choice.

It's been explained several times but you have chosen to ignore it. Dickov did not leave because of any clause in his contract.

I not ignored it as I havent read it, I did read a post in this very thread earlier than mine which said he had a release clause I didnt see you gunning that down.

Either way my point remains, people are angry at dickov leaving for whatever reason but its not on par with wise and unlike wise he did actually perform on the pitch for us so I have no hard feelings.

I not ignored it as I havent read it, I did read a post in this very thread earlier than mine which said he had a release clause I didnt see you gunning that down.

By the time that a get-out clause was mentioned in post #65, three people had quite explicitly said that it had not been Dickov's choice to leave the club. While you continue to read so selectively and to ignore those posts which do not fit in with your narrow view, you will never grasp the situation.

I read posts saying that yes but when reading forums, people say a lot of things that are often bollocks. So I only take some notice if its from someone who has consistently been accurate.

If it was not dickov who took the choice of leaving then it makes comparing him to wise even worse and fuels my original point.

I read posts saying that yes but when reading forums, people say a lot of things that are often bollocks. So I only take some notice if its from someone who has consistently been accurate.

If it was not dickov who took the choice of leaving then it makes comparing him to wise even worse and fuels my original point.

hahahahahaha!

By the time that a get-out clause was mentioned in post #65, three people had quite explicitly said that it had not been Dickov's choice to leave the club. While you continue to read so selectively and to ignore those posts which do not fit in with your narrow view, you will never grasp the situation.
And we're expected to believe what people put on here :icon_conf

I've read enough bulllshit on here from people claiming they have inside info, either by means of a carefully placed "wink", or by insinuation, to educate me never to take what is written in the city forum as gospel.

Last edited:
And we're expected to believe what people put on here :icon_conf

I've read enough bulllshit on here from people claiming they have inside info, either by means of a carefully placed "wink", or by insinuation, to educate me never to take what is written in the city forum as gospel.

It's your loss if you can't sort the wood from the trees.

He won't be coming anyway, so I wouldn't worry too much

Last edited:
if we don't sign him...will we sign another striker??

if we don't sign him...will we sign another striker??

Hopefully... Howard, Fryatt and the Deej should all be good enough at this level, but we thought they would've been last season as well... plus I still wouldn't be suprised if at least one of them left.

Hayles I don't even think is good enough for League 1 based on what I saw of him.

I'm a little surprised at the bashing Hayles gets on here. Admittedly I only saw him play a couple of time on TV last season, but I thought he was OK. Fair enough, he's a limited player, but at least he will give it a go, unlike most of our squad last year. He was also played out of position frequently but still showed up quite well.

Of all the players we had last season, he's a long way down the list of culprits in my opinion. If we had 11 players who gave the effort of Barry Hayles, I don't think we'd be in League 1 right now.

I'm a little surprised at the bashing Hayles gets on here. Admittedly I only saw him play a couple of time on TV last season, but I thought he was OK. Fair enough, he's a limited player, but at least he will give it a go, unlike most of our squad last year. He was also played out of position frequently but still showed up quite well.

Of all the players we had last season, he's a long way down the list of culprits in my opinion. If we had 11 players who gave the effort of Barry Hayles, I don't think we'd be in League 1 right now.

TBH hes past it IMO :icon_wink

Hopefully... Howard, Fryatt and the Deej should all be good enough at this level, but we thought they would've been last season as well... plus I still wouldn't be suprised if at least one of them left.

Hayles I don't even think is good enough for League 1 based on what I saw of him.

Campbell looked a pile of crap at Hinckleys 'level' never mind div 3.

Totaly overshadowed by their front line, followed closely by Howard and Fryatt (looked the best out of the 3)

I agree, that being said we probably watched the same few games and he might have played well in them. It was Oakley that made me want to choke somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669