Paul Dickov

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Radio Leicester commentator.

Thanks Jeff.

For a moment I thought he must have been some new addition to the backroom staff that I'd missed - or possibly one of MM's 'agent' friends trying to broker a deal....

you get more and more confusing or perhaps not maybe your intention is just to wind me up, I have so far made an effort to ginore your behaviour but instead now I just wont respond to any more of your posts.

Thank goodness for that. You can be sure however that I will continue to respond to yours when there is a need.

Your right.

I highlighted this same fact on FT.

Whatever you read on Newsnow or on the message boards normally turns up in the Merc days later.

Lazy b'rstards

Although slightly quicker that East Midlands Today who have just reported that Blackpool are interested in him. :102:

why won't he make up his mind?!? surely if he finally does choose us, he'll have a lot worse fitness than the rest of the squad, unless he's been training in a barn and up a snowy mountain like in Rocky 4...

why won't he make up his mind?!? surely if he finally does choose us, he'll have a lot worse fitness than the rest of the squad, unless he's been training in a barn and up a snowy mountain like in Rocky 4...

The desire in his Burning Heart has left him No Easy Way Out.

I hear hes off to Blackpool. Makes sense really, look at it from a neutral perspective and we are the least attractive proposition of the three...

Well well guys - I've just been in a conversation with the man himself, and he's still bigging up the move to Leicester. Seemed quite keen I have to say...

Well well guys - I've just been in a conversation with the man himself, and he's still bigging up the move to Leicester. Seemed quite keen I have to say...

intresting where did you see him too, in leicester?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669