Paul Gallagher - In on loan for Fryatt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be awfully quiet bearing in mind Gallacher was allegedly at Belvoir Drive on tuesday :102:

Seems to be awfully quiet bearing in mind Gallacher was allegedly at Belvoir Drive on tuesday :102:

I suspect it was just a lookalike hired by the club to make us think they were doing something.

I suspect it was just a lookalike hired by the club to make us think they were doing something.
I think you're right. I have it on good authority that the directors and management of both the club and team have been in Burton On Trent all week on a training course learning the subtle art of organising various kinds of festivities in the beer making facilities they have over there.

The course was supposed to finish today, but they all got kicked out last night for being completely incompetent

Last edited:
I heard that they were doing on the job training in a local brothel but couldn't interact with the instructors and ended up acting individually.

A bit late to be bringing this lad in now before Saturday :confused:

When they mentioned that we will need to pay his train fare from Blackburn we were forced to pull out of the deal.All the Cheap tickets had gone.:102:

When they mentioned that we will need to pay his train fare from Blackburn we were forced to pull out of the deal.All the Cheap tickets had gone.:102:

bet webbo and boc could fiond some as long as he goes via glasgow.

bet webbo and boc could fiond some as long as he goes via glasgow.

We've turned our attentions to Peschisolido,we are the only team he hasn't played for and he can get the National Express.

We've turned our attentions to Peschisolido,we are the only team he hasn't played for and he can get the National Express.

or the big blue bus thingy only a pound to go anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00