Paul Gallagher - In on loan for Fryatt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lost a lot of respect for posters on here today. Concerned with making me look like an idiot because admittely a lack of using correct grammar and spelling.
That is certainly not the case Hazza, this is no English lesson, far from it. Poor English shouldn't even be a subject for concern on an internet forum.

However, I worry for you that some of your more recent posts do not portray exactly what it is is you wish to convey due to the "rushed" nature of their appearance, ultimately resulting in people misunderstanding your intention.

I point to the post earlier that I misconstrued to you having a go at A-Z

Last edited:
A-Z wants to know if you would like a drink in the 1884 pre match Southampton on Saturday...........

You dont want to get on his bad side.

A-Z wants to know if you would like a drink in the 1884 pre match Southampton on Saturday...........

You dont want to get on his bad side.

No, I am off Quorn FC.

I have faced the wrath of A-Z in a debate about the sad lack of atmosphere in the Family Stand. He stereotyped me has a chav however after more debate and explanation I proved I am not a chav and generally just an average joe lad.

I dont know if the thread will still be on here with a recent archive delete but I didnt make English mistake in that in my first post.

I dont know if the thread will still be on here with a recent archive delete

Nothing has been deleted recently (other than for mod purposes).

It's over a year since the forum was 'pruned', and even then the only stuff that was deleted was over a year old at the time. We have around 2½ years of posting history still here, well before you joined, so none of your posts will have been deleted..

Now thats the best idea I have heard for ages......get O'Gravy out on loan.

BG you're missing the point. Even though it might be a good idea to loan O'Grady out, it's not like RK is going to be doing it any time soon, he plays too often for that to happen. That's why I made the comparison between his situation and Paul Gallagher's.

BG you're missing the point. Even though it might be a good idea to loan O'Grady out, it's not like RK is going to be doing it any time soon, he plays too often for that to happen. That's why I made the comparison between his situation and Paul Gallagher's.

No mate you missed the point, my dislike for O'Gravy is well documented on here. The difference between O'Gravy and a bucket of shit is the bucket.

No, I am off Quorn FC.

I have faced the wrath of A-Z in a debate about the sad lack of atmosphere in the Family Stand. He stereotyped me has a chav however after more debate and explanation I proved I am not a chav and generally just an average joe lad.

I dont know if the thread will still be on here with a recent archive delete but I didnt make English mistake in that in my first post.

Hazz, that debate was a long, long time ago, and the Chav comment was one which I apologised for, but was only made after a comment you had made regarding the lack of atmosphere.

You obviously have some pretty major issues which has led you to make this personal attack at me...if the nature of my posts offend or bore you then might I suggest you choose to ignore them, rather than having a go for no apparent reason. It appears to me by the nature of a lot of your recent posts that you seem intent on causing mischief and trying to create conflict.

As for my education, that has feck all to do with you to be honest, yes I am considerably older than you, I am probably not educated to the standards that you are.....but I have built up a pretty successful career and have a wife and a beautiful daughter, so I am pretty contented with life, I really cannot be arsed to enter into a war of words with somebody I have never even met, as to the content and length of what I choose to post.

Now grow up and fecking leave me alone, life really is too short.

Hazz, that debate was a long, long time ago, and the Chav comment was one which I apologised for, but was only made after a comment you had made regarding the lack of atmosphere.

You obviously have some pretty major issues which has led you to make this personal attack at me...if the nature of my posts offend or bore you then might I suggest you choose to ignore them, rather than having a go for no apparent reason. It appears to me by the nature of a lot of your recent posts that you seem intent on causing mischief and trying to create conflict.

As for my education, that has feck all to do with you to be honest, yes I am considerably older than you, I am probably not educated to the standards that you are.....but I have built up a pretty successful career and have a wife and a beautiful daughter, so I am pretty contented with life, I really cannot be arsed to enter into a war of words with somebody I have never even met, as to the content and length of what I choose to post.

Mrs not that hot then? :102: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

It was not meant to be a personal attack, RS mentioned being broed at 3pm on Saturday and its being said that because of your strong and often long-written views that its gets boring jokingly. Thats all I meant that Melton would be bored hearing another long story which he obiviously isnt because of else why would he continue with the comment he put.

The second comment was referring to my level of education and how it does not show on here but you however can.

It seems if on TB at times, if you not in the ''inner circle'' you will be made to look an idiot, ridicule and perceived as joke.

It seems if on TB at times, if you not in the ''inner circle'' you will be made to look an idiot, ridicule and perceived as joke.
:icon_roll There is no inner circle. Hazza, you have seen us all together on a few occasions and never interacted with anybody. Next time you see us, join us for a beer.

It was not meant to be a personal attack, RS mentioned being broed at 3pm on Saturday and its being said that because of your strong and often long-written views that its gets boring jokingly. Thats all I meant that Melton would be bored hearing another long story which he obiviously isnt because of else why would he continue with the comment he put.

The second comment was referring to my level of education and how it does not show on here but you however can.

Hazz, chill out mate. There is no 'inner circle', a few of us meet up at games for a beer, which you and anyone else are welcome to aswell. Theres times where its best to stand down and have a joke rather than argue the toss. Nobody ever wins arguments on here they usually end up looking like a prick

:icon_roll There is no inner circle. Hazza, you have seen us all together on a few occasions and never interacted with anybody. Next time you see us, join us for a beer.

You are more than welcome to join us, it is a pretty open group of people to be honest, from the ones I have met, all seem pretty level headed, down to earth people no real ego's amongst any of us except MK :icon_wink

Last edited:
As the noon deadline has passed I assume we are stuck with the same collection of useless feckers for tomorrow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00