Paul Gallagher - In on loan for Fryatt

Status
Not open for further replies.
What another 1k words lecture from A-Z about the weakness of the current LCFC team and board.
They do appear to be more constructive and better thought out than your one liner abusive posts though Hazza

Last edited:
I cant be bothered to explain. In fact, I am getting tired of this place.

Not having a go mate. Just found some of the review stuff a bit hard to follow although I got the general gist(sp)

Not having a go mate. Just found some of the review stuff a bit hard to follow although I got the general gist(sp)

I thought it was an attack on my comment before the blog. The blog is very rough, its just immediate writing. I dont even read it after, I will do after that constructive criticism. More editing needed.

Well call it experience because if's not education unless AZ is an uni grad. I could write long opinions all day but often its quality not quanity/
This doesn't make sense either :102: Are you saying A-Zs opinion isn't valid becasue he isn't a uni grad?

I'm sure you wouldn't be saying that, but to me it reads that way

This doesn't make sense either :102: Are you saying A-Zs opinion isn't valid becasue he isn't a uni grad?

I'm sure you wouldn't be saying that, but to me it reads that way

It was an attempting at poking fun at my education which is up to A-Level standing.

A-Z = Writes lots = Education Unknown = Kids
Hazzman = Writes one lines = Education A-Level = 18 y/o

Unless, A-Z is a uni grad, there is no explanation for why A-Z writes lots rather than he's lived more of his life and more assured over his opinion.

Hazza reading through that lot, it proves to me English was not a subject you took.

Telephone message from AZ after I told him of thew attack on him

"Feck off little boy"

AZ's 4 words not mine....................

I got a C in it. A at GCSE level at a computer I get lazy, I can not be bothered to correct spelling, grammar and etc. Give me an essay to write or letter, no probelms.

Surely that takes a good knowledge of English anyway. Also I thought you did not approve of long essays, only one liners....

Surely that takes a good knowledge of English anyway. Also I thought you did not approve of long essays, only one liners....

I have not said I dont approve of long essays. I said often a one liner is a better way of getting a point across.

Heres an example
GCSE Coursework

Romeo and Juliet done on computer = C
Everything else on paper = A

I can not concentrate for long enough on a computer to constantly write long essays.

Telephone message from AZ after I told him of thew attack on him

"Feck off little boy"

AZ's 4 words not mine....................

I have lost a lot of respect for posters on here today. Concerned with making me look like an idiot because admittely a lack of using correct grammar and spelling.

I just remarked often a one liner has more weight than lines and lines of words. The second comment was just pointing out that obivously my English is a joke considering my education and without knowing A-Z's education than surely his trait for writing essay-esque posts comes from living a life more than me.

How are we confusing a post in thread with an essay, I have never seen an essay on Talking Balls, this place is going mad

I'm bored again now

I have not said I dont approve of long essays. I said often a one liner is a better way of getting a point across.

Heres an example
GCSE Coursework

Romeo and Juliet done on computer = C
Everything else on paper = A

I can not concentrate for long enough on a computer to constantly write long essays.

that makes little sense at all. If thats the case write everything and get an A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00