Paul Gallagher - New 4yr contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year I had my doubts about Gallagher. It seemed to me that his faults (silly tackles and giving the ball away far too easily) outweighed the occasional moments of brilliance. However, since October the faults have been less and the moments of brilliance have markedly increased.
Since I enjoy traditional wing play I would still rather watch Dyer than Gallagher but I have to accept that Gallagher may well have become a more effective member of the team.

I was about to write all credit to Gallagher for proving me wrong. I will change that and say some of the credit to Gallagher and some to Sven who has improved him greatly.

bit excessive!

I think it's something he'll have pushed for, as he wants to move into Leicestershire.

On the note of families, seen Wellens' family on Saturday and recognised his brother from Cardiff PO, semi....I reckoned it was a relation at the time, then he started singing Leicester songs but it was defo him on Saturday.

I think it's something he'll have pushed for, as he wants to move into Leicestershire.

On the note of families, seen Wellens' family on Saturday and recognised his brother from Cardiff PO, semi....I reckoned it was a relation at the time, then he started singing Leicester songs but it was defo him on Saturday.
Andy King's mum has, I believe, been at every away game this season, and his dad has only missed one or two.

Suprised it's as long as 4 years.

Glad to see him sign a new deal though.

Agree with this.

I wonder if we were higher up the table whether Sven would consider him a 'keeper' if we were looking likely for promotion, and thus have offered him as long a contract?

Luckily :)icon_sad:) that's not of importance atm.

I wonder if we were higher up the table whether Sven would consider him a 'keeper' if we were looking likely for promotion

****ing hell - don't you think Ricardo is bad enough? I just can't imagine Gallagher hacking it between the sticks.

Great news. Has been one of our best players this season. Don't think he gets the credit he deserves really.

Andy King's mum has, I believe, been at every away game this season, and his dad has only missed one or two.

True story, friend of mine regularly chats to them at away games.

Great news about Gally, he'll be moving down here now too with his missus. Obviously committed and obviously enjoying it here, and, as he's one of the main characters in the squad, hopefully he'll convince Wellens/King to commit for similar contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00