Paul Ince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was watching Macclesfield vs Boston on Monday...not impressed with Ince...very passive on touchline (well sitting down actually) and the team were pretty dreadful, looked like they couldn't be bothered. He'll have to prove himself a bit more than that for me.

Was watching Macclesfield vs Boston on Monday...not impressed with Ince...very passive on touchline (well sitting down actually) and the team were pretty dreadful, looked like they couldn't be bothered. He'll have to prove himself a bit more than that for me.

Bleeder, sitting on the bench for a game, the guy should be shot

I will have a real problem spending even one penny on my club if this arsehole is on the pay roll.
:icon_cry:

I spoke to a business contact who's a life long Macclesfield fan and will join their board next season.
He is worried that Ince might go...
"The Guv'nor" has assured them he will spend his "apprenticeship" at Macc i.e. at least one season but htey fear he has itchy feet...

His style appears to be interesting - he has doubled training sessions, fines them heavy if they're late, never slags the players in public but bollocks them to high heaven in private, introduced dieticians and masseurs and generally brought discipline and professionalism to the club - albeit Macclesfield after all...

I think we need a hard manager, roy keane shocked me completely with how well he is doing at sunderland.

Keane is very, very sharp, though. Being a hard man on its own is often counter-productive.

mince is a prick, and we really need to start looking for good managers, instead of those who may be good at this level or who we know wont but are cheap

I'm not sure why everyone seems to be so anti Ince. Fans have been complaining about Kelly and the fact that he was too close to the players and that they were unfit and ill-dicsciplined and someone like Ince would get them going. Ok he is arrogant but he did play for Man U, Inter Milan and Liverpool and was very good for England. Surely this is what we want or do we want some wet lettuce type?:102:

I spoke to a business contact who's a life long Macclesfield fan and will join their board next season.
He is worried that Ince might go...
"The Guv'nor" has assured them he will spend his "apprenticeship" at Macc i.e. at least one season but htey fear he has itchy feet...

His style appears to be interesting - he has doubled training sessions, fines them heavy if they're late, never slags the players in public but bollocks them to high heaven in private, introduced dieticians and masseurs and generally brought discipline and professionalism to the club - albeit Macclesfield after all...

Sounds promising. I know it's only Macc in Division Four but is there any word on whether he's got them playing football or are they lumping it long? So to speak! :)

Mark Bright would have a response to that statement
I not sure about Ince but not for Bright's reason. That's just sour grapes for failing with us. Ince might turn out to be good but I think he needs to learn the ropes fully first before he progresses. Coleman is a better choice for me.

I not sure about Ince but not for Bright's reason. That's just sour grapes for failing with us. Ince might turn out to be good but I think he needs to learn the ropes fully first before he progresses. Coleman is a better choice for me.

Capello is a better shout

1st choice - Coleman

2nd choice - Ince

3rd choice - Rusty Lee

4th choice - Glenn Hoddle

5th choice - Bryan Robson

I cant understand why people rate coleman so highly. He is still inexperienced almost as much as ince, they both havent managed in this league so they both equal risk.

1st choice - Coleman :018: welsh

2nd choice - Ince :018: twat

3rd choice - Rusty Lee :038: quality

4th choice - Glenn Hoddle :018: god botherer

5th choice - Bryan Robson :018: twat

If anyone had looked at the amount of games that Fulham have won away in the last 2 seasons may actually think again about wanting Coleman as our Manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669