Paul Ince

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
What is all the hype about. He has really not done too much more at Macclesfield than RK did here.

OK Macclesfield were in the shit before he came and the team are now out of the relegation two,but there is still a very good chance they could go down with Torquay.

It seems the team had the new manager syndrome, got a few points under the belt and have now reverted back to what they were. They have not pulled clear and Ince has been there long enough IMO to have done that if he was any good.

He is not the manager for us by a long way, I for one am fed up with having managers here who have done feck all elsewhere and we are a nice club so we give them a chance. We want Premiership football and Ince is not the way.

Totally agree, we need a manager who can get us into the prem where we belong. Its time LCFC under Milan get a decent manager who knows how to manager and attract good players.

What is all the hype about. He has really not done too much more at Macclesfield than RK did here.

OK Macclesfield were in the shit before he came and the team are now out of the relegation two,but there is still a very good chance they could go down with Torquay.

It seems the team had the new manager syndrome, got a few points under the belt and have now reverted back to what they were. They have not pulled clear and Ince has been there long enough IMO to have done that if he was any good.

He is not the manager for us by a long way, I for one am fed up with having managers here who have done feck all elsewhere and we are a nice club so we give them a chance. We want Premiership football and Ince is not the way.

Is it because he is black..........?

It's only because Keane has done so well he's being touted around. But there's two things wrong with that:

1. Keane's had one good season with a shed load of money for this division
2. He's not even as good as Keane, anyway.

It's only because Keane has done so well he's being touted around. But there's two things wrong with that:

1. Keane's had one good season with a shed load of money for this division
2. He's not even as good as Keane, anyway.

You forgot:

3. He's a total cocksucking wanker

I must admit I could see the idea in employing three weeks ago since then Macc have lost 5-0, 1-0 and 3-2 and they are still battling with survival on the last day of the season.

I must admit I could see the idea in employing three weeks ago since then Macc have lost 5-0, 1-0 and 3-2 and they are still battling with survival on the last day of the season.

Which coincides with the news Ince wants out.

Might be interesting how he performs with better players, good chairman and financial backing though... as a lot of people have said before, we need someone to motivate the players which I'm sure he could do.

Don't get me wrong, Ince is low down on my list as a potential manager but I still think it'd be interesting

Might be interesting how he performs with better players, good chairman and financial backing though... as a lot of people have said before, we need someone to motivate the players which I'm sure he could do.

Don't get me wrong, Ince is low down on my list as a potential manager but I still think it'd be interesting

And mine

A few places below Peter Taylor and David Pleat

I don't know why people think Ince would be a good motivator. Yes, he was motivated himself, but I'm sure most players would see him a self obsessed wanker who's stuck up his own arse and not want to play for him

This has just got me thinking about the number of top Black managers. i.e. not many, rikyard(sp?) at barca and that’s about it. Strange game football.

I don't know why people think Ince would be a good motivator. Yes, he was motivated himself, but I'm sure most players would see him a self obsessed wanker who's stuck up his own arse and not want to play for him

Only those who have played for him would know what his management style is like though

This has just got me thinking about the number of top Black managers. i.e. not many, rikyard(sp?) at barca and that’s about it. Strange game football.
Me & BG were having this conversation a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669