Confirmed Transfer Paul Konchesky to QPR (Season loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying he is the player we've ever had. There are far worse. But simply, not many players, if any, worse than him have played so many games !

I'm not saying he is the player we've ever had. There are far worse. But simply, not many players, if any, worse than him have played so many games !

Not sure why some people are struggling to grasp this.....

Personally I think he has been a decent servant, Premiership is beyond him now, but QPR have got a decent Championship player.

IIRC A couple of years ago the players voted Konch their player of the season.
I assume they were all wrong and those who watch the game know more than those who play it.

PK has been an excellent servant whose time is simply up. For four years, he's given his all with no shenanigans. Yes, he isn't the best left back in the world but he's never been found wanting in terms of application, effort and endeavour. He made no more mistakes than someone like Morgan last season, but he was a figure that would be attacked whenever he erred.

Under-rated and under-regarded. Thanks PK, best wishes for the future.

PK has been an excellent servant whose time is simply up. For four years, he's given his all with no shenanigans. Yes, he isn't the best left back in the world but he's never been found wanting in terms of application, effort and endeavour. He made no more mistakes than someone like Morgan last season, but he was a figure that would be attacked whenever he erred.

He certainly made fewer mistakes than Schlupp and gave the ball away far less than Knocky (including promotion season).

He certainly made fewer mistakes than Schlupp and gave the ball away far less than Knocky (including promotion season).

Agree wholeheartedly with both of these posts.

I agree - and I think he has been a good player for the club.

But his signature move would have to be a shocking back-pass under pressure. Mitigated, of course, by the fact that it was normally a stupid ball from Schmiechel that led to the pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566