Paul v Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad for banging a wrinkly for a few years.

Serves the dozy all twat right. Maybe next time he wont be so naive and actually listen to his children and get a pre-nup.

Serves the dozy all twat right. Maybe next time he wont be so naive and actually listen to his children and get a pre-nup.

hindsight is wonderful but he probably really loved her and saw no reason to get a pre nup and she mustve been convincing to him and not getting one sorted, i always find pre nups strange they sought them out in case of a divorce so whats the point in getting married in the 1st place if youre worried that your other half is going to want half of what you have :102:

hindsight is wonderful but he probably really loved her and saw no reason to get a pre nup and she mustve been convincing to him and not getting one sorted, i always find pre nups strange they sought them out in case of a divorce so whats the point in getting married in the 1st place if youre worried that your other half is going to want half of what you have :102:

Because most men have come across women who are lovely when things are good, but when the relationship ends they turn into some complete nut case biiiaaaatch.

I'm not risking my saving in the hope that the lovely girl i'm with won't turn into 'one of them'.

Because most men have come across women who are lovely when things are good, but when the relationship ends they turn into some complete nut case biiiaaaatch.

I'm not risking my saving in the hope that the lovely girl i'm with won't turn into 'one of them'.

so its just the women who turn out to be greedy feckers men can be just as bad you know :102:

No woman would sign any agreement with me because I have feck all,she can inherit my debt if she likes though:102:

Try telling that to Drew :icon_bigg

Excellent, does this mean the papers wont now be full of one of the most boring drawn out affairs in the history of the world ever. :105:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47