Paul v Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because most men have come across women who are lovely when things are good, but when the relationship ends they turn into some complete nut case biiiaaaatch.

I'm not risking my saving in the hope that the lovely girl i'm with won't turn into 'one of them'.

Please don't judge us all by Heather Mill's standards.

Please don't judge us all by Heather Mill's standards.
I don't think Babylon would be that shallow.

I'm personally speaking from experience of Mothers depriving fathers of their children, and wives kicking out husbands for having affairs the wife has had herself, and then being a complete and utter bitch in terms of access.

A husband as an affair, he's kicked out, and has minimal awkward access to his own children. A wife has an affair and it ends in the same result. It's wrong.

A Father is desperate to see his children, the mother knows this and uses it. She will deprive him access until she wants to palm them off on him, ultimately ruining his own social life. Does he care, No, he's over the bloody moon. But the moment she wants the kid back, it's back.

It's no wonder Fathers for Justice took the steps they did, Fathers are desperate, and nobody listens to them.

A woman is devious and evil, she knows the husband can't use the weapons he possesses, so she gets people on her side, she wins votes with her evil mouth. She poisons people minds, I've seen it over and over again.

My best friends wife had an affair, she kicked him out, and then used and abused the fact he never wanted to leave and was desperate to see his daughter. She has made his life hell for the past sixteen years. What's his answer?, "There's nothing I can do, I have to be grateful". I have countless other examples that I really don't wish to go into.

But, as mg pointed out, not all women are like that, and she is the only expection I've ever witnessed to this filthy scenario.

I don't disagree that many fathers have a tough time (including one in my family) but I also know a lot of women who aren't like that. I can also give you examples of fathers who demand access then don't turn up at the scheduled time leaving the mothers to explain to the kids why their dads haven't bothered.

What's the point in this? - we all know there are good and bad guys (and gals) out there.

A woman is devious and evil, she knows the husband can't use the weapons he possesses, so she gets people on her side, she wins votes with her evil mouth. She poisons people minds, I've seen it over and over again.

:icon_eek:Some women maybe, not all.

I don't think Babylon would be that shallow.

I'm personally speaking from experience of Mothers depriving fathers of their children, and wives kicking out husbands for having affairs the wife has had herself, and then being a complete and utter bitch in terms of access.

A husband as an affair, he's kicked out, and has minimal awkward access to his own children. A wife has an affair and it ends in the same result. It's wrong.

A Father is desperate to see his children, the mother knows this and uses it. She will deprive him access until she wants to palm them off on him, ultimately ruining his own social life. Does he care, No, he's over the bloody moon. But the moment she wants the kid back, it's back.

It's no wonder Fathers for Justice took the steps they did, Fathers are desperate, and nobody listens to them.

My best friends wife had an affair, she kicked him out, and then used and abused the fact he never wanted to leave and was desperate to see his daughter. She has made his life hell for the past sixteen years. What's his answer?, "There's nothing I can do, I have to be grateful". I have countless other examples that I really don't wish to go into.

But, as mg pointed out, not all women are like that, and she is the only expection I've ever witnessed to this filthy scenario.

I guess you've met my ex-wife !! You just forgot the added bonus these women have ..... the CSA !!!!!!!!!!

I don't disagree that many fathers have a tough time (including one in my family) but I also know a lot of women who aren't like that. I can also give you examples of fathers who demand access then don't turn up at the scheduled time leaving the mothers to explain to the kids why their dads haven't bothered.

What's the point in this? - we all know there are good and bad guys (and gals) out there.

'Well done' on your 1,000th post. :038:

'Well done' on your 1,000th post. :038:

I hadn't noticed - it's taken over 2 years to get there.

A topical video that made me laugh, to celebrate:

[YOUTUBE]aMxthbkC_Nc[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
bollocks, i'd still do stumpy.

bollocks, i'd still do stumpy.

This is stumpy according to google images....

Stumpy-taken-outside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I refer the honourable member to the post....

Exactly.

Everybody, regardless of gender, is capable of being nasty and vindictive.

When a relationship breaks down, the aggrieved party will often capitalise on the weak and vulnerable aspects of their ex that they've learnt during their time together.

Those who choose not to follow this route will simply be taken advantage of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46