Paul v Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't judge us all by Heather Mill's standards.

I'm not... I'm judging women on experience of what they can be capable of. The nicest woman can become a nut job when things go wrong. I'm not putting my life savings on the line for anyone.

If I met a woman who was loaded and she wanted her money/house protecting I wouldn't have a problem at all. I would only have a problem with it if I was after her cash.

I'm not saying every woman is like it.. i'm just saying you don't usually know until it's too late. Which is why i'd protect myself no matter how much I loved them or they loved me.

Is it just me or has stumpy become more northern since the divorce proceedings started?

Exactly.

Everybody, regardless of gender, is capable of being nasty and vindictive.

When a relationship breaks down, the aggrieved party will often capitalise on the weak and vulnerable aspects of their ex that they've learnt during their time together.

Those who choose not to follow this route will simply be taken advantage of.
Indeed, but the woman always has the law on her side. There are very few cases of judges granting access times to women.

A simple breakdown of a marriage usually results in the Husband/Father suffering more both financially and emotionally than the Mother/Wife.

Wife knows this, Wife uses it.

Indeed, but the woman always has the law on her side. There are very few cases of judges granting access times to women.

A simple breakdown of a marriage usually results in the Husband/Father suffering more both financially and emotionally than the Mother/Wife.

Wife knows this, Wife uses it.
Unless she's an idiot who will then get shat upon from a great height :icon_roll

Unless she's an idiot who will then get shat upon from a great height :icon_roll
But she keeps the kids, keeps the house, keeps the money and has a negotiating tool over the access of the children.

Paul McCartney probably wants to keep his daughter, but instead he has to pay some evil bitch £35,000 per year for her upkeep, and the ungrateful whore is complaining that it isn't enough.

****ing Hell!!!!, most families have to survive on less than that, and they don't have £25,000,000 sat in the ****ing back accruing interest at a frightening rate.

i didnt know i just assumed she was a southerner :102:

My heart bleeds for the bitch... "oh our daughter will have to fly B class as she only gets 35k a year".... errrr the kids about 3 why would it need more? Also love, you have just got £24m, if you are going on holiday with the child you can pay to go first class!!!!!!!

Deluded cow.

My heart bleeds for the bitch... "oh our daughter will have to fly B class as she only gets 35k a year".... errrr the kids about 3 why would it need more? Also love, you have just got £24m, if you are going on holiday with the child you can pay to go first class!!!!!!!

Deluded cow.

i think she did say something about her having to fork out to fly their little girl via first class, one minute she says she is very happy with the outcome the next she pleads poverty

i think she did say something about her having to fork out to fly their little girl via first class, one minute she says she is very happy with the outcome the next she pleads poverty

I didn't understand that bit either. If the child is flying then surely she'd be flying with one of her parents so naturally they'd pay anyway. I don't say to my kids you can come on holiday but only if you pay for your own flight. I'm sure both of them have enough money to pay for a first class ticket for her.

I don't think she's done herself any good with this. One minute she's trying to remind us how much charity work she's done and the next she's complaining about £35k a year for her child. Most of her charities would love just a small part of that. It's not as if he has disowned his child, I'm sure he'll still cough up for anything she wants, and the £35k (as I understand it) was on top of school fees, nanny costs etc, so basically pocket money.

I can't agree with whoever (Melts?) said that the woman always comes out best financially in a divorce. In my experience from friends the ex husband pays the minimum in maintenance and the woman picks up the rest of the bill. In my case I had more money than my husband when we married and roughly equal jobs. Now, having worked part-time in lesser jobs for many years so I could be there for the kids after school (and I'm not complaining in the slightest about that) whilst he whizzed around the country / world on business, I now earn much less than him as his career has moved on and mine hasn't.

I can't agree with whoever (Melts?) said that the woman always comes out best financially in a divorce.
Certainly wasn't me.

I did use the word "usually", but certainly not "always".

Im aware of one case in my experience where the woman has come off worse purely because the ex refuses sign himself off the sick for stress and is not paying his way. In all other cases the woman has always ended up better off. The classic was one of my drivers who's mrs was having affair whilst he was travelling the country. She left him and took 3/4 of everything. He couldnt afford to buy a new house so he bought a caravan out near Loughborough. A couple of years later he was in a bar in Coalville and in walked the ex. He bought her a drink for old times sake and they chatted about the old times. One thing lead to another and she stayed the night. Six months later she left with another bloke and got half the caravan.:icon_eek::icon_lol: He asked me if he could sleep in the warehouse :icon_conf poor bastard.
No they are not all the same just 99%:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47