Pay per View

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they move the game for PPV?

It should be on Saturday at 3PM.

To help those illegal streaming sites out. They sometimes struggle when too many are trying to watch games at once?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Aaarrrrrhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

yeah **** off ****s. No chance.

These ****s already have the monopoly. People wanting to watch have to subscribe. Now they want to milk those supporters. The game has ****ing gone. The gentrification of football continues.

Not one person should buy this. If no one does it they make no money and they don’t bother.

Not surprisingly, this announcement from the Premier League hasn't gone down well with members of the public that support Premier League teams.

You don't need to subscribe to buy the box office games.

In fact this might make Sky/BT lose subscribers.

I recently subscribed to Sky Sports via Now TV, because I was expecting a lot of our games to be on there. If the games are PPV instead there's no point having the subscription. Fortunately it's a monthly contract so can cancel when I want.

I've got BT sport for £10 a month and sky sports (on mobile only) for **** all for the next 2 months. To watch one game will cost more than that....****s. not happening.

I'll be going down to Coalville Town to support an actual Football club rather than spending any money with these horrible ****s.

I suggest everyone's money is better spent supporting local football if possible.

Boycott this shit

You don't need to subscribe to buy the box office games.
I meant people watching now pre-pay per view. Those people have to subscribe. Now they are just wringing them out with an extra pay wall, well **** em.

In fact this might make Sky/BT lose subscribers.

I recently subscribed to Sky Sports via Now TV, because I was expecting a lot of our games to be on there. If the games are PPV instead there's no point having the subscription. Fortunately it's a monthly contract so can cancel when I want.

Absolutely.

Thanks to you Jeff, I held off on subscribing to BT Sports until the next games were announced, rather than subscribing to West Ham.

Now I won't bother doing it.

What's the point when I might only get 1 Premier League from it and then they want to charge £15 a game for the others.

I've seen a lot of people blaming Sky and BT for this. My understanding is the greed from the PL, not the broadcasters. Its disgusting, greedy, and completely tone deaf in the current climate.

They've clearly wanted this for a while. I pray it fails. If the Prem want to do their own streaming service, it needs to cover everything and be much better priced.

**** it, just stream them all for free on other sites.

They’ve shot themselves in the foot here. If it was £5 I’d do it to have a decent stream and save the bother of trying to find one.

£15 is a joke. Dodgy internet stream it is.

I’m going to cancel both my Sky Sports subscription and my BT Sports one. I pay £16 (Sky) and £25 (BT) per month, so now if I watch 5 games a month I will be paying £116, **** right off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363