Pearson In

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad you are all happy I am not ....i dont care about the finances its the football that concern me, and any manager that cant see the wood for the trees during that fateful spell in February/March losing 7 matches out of 11 which incidently cost us a place in the Prem, is not my kind of manager.

but then I'm a funny old bu**er because I fear I'll never see them in the top flight again

Certainly the City fans I know won't commit to getting a season ticket until there is a degree of assurance that Pearson will be here at the start of the season.

The club is bigger than any one person.

I've renewed :icon_bigg

glad you are all happy I am not ....i dont care about the finances its the football that concern me, and any manager that cant see the wood for the trees during that fateful spell in February/March losing 7 matches out of 11 which incidently cost us a place in the Prem, is not my kind of manager.

but then I'm a funny old bu**er because I fear I'll never see them in the top flight again

Very few championships sides go the whole way without a stretch of crap form.

I suspect youve not seen them for years anyway.

Last edited:
I know I might be accused of sweeping generalisation, but does it seem to anybody else that the majority of people who are calling for a change in manager do not live in the city or its nearabouts and do not attend live matches whilst the majority of people who are happy for NP to stay do regularly get to attend games? I know there are noteworthy exceptions but it does seem to me that there is a clear split on these lines.

I don't live near Leicester and I don't want Pearson to go!

any manager that cant see the wood for the trees during that fateful spell in February/March losing 7 matches out of 11 which incidently cost us a place in the Prem, is not my kind of manager.

What does that platitudinal ridden nonsense even mean? Can you explain what you mean, using your own words?

Perfectly clear Mackster, put the skunkybudweed down.

No it ****ing aint and no I ****ing won't. It's complete and utter meaningless bollocks no matter what you're smoking

Oh my dog, where's all the wood??? *bumps into a tree*

Aaah yeah, all makes perfect ****ing sense now

Still not convinced that Pearson is staying, too many rumours confirmed by too many different people that he was a goner, also the lack of a statement from the club, just reading through the Rob Tanner piece in the merc and there is no confirmation it is purely conjecture and now there is further confirmation on Bentleys Roof that the only reason he has not been confirmed as sacked is due to a technicality.

I think he has gone but the gossip has already got into the public domain without the club being able to complete the formalities. I expect the story to break with the media sometime over the weekend or Monday morning.

Last edited:
Brighton are set to launch an investigation into an incident in the away dressing room ahead of Monday's Championship play-off against Crystal Palace at the Amex Stadium where excrement was smeared on the walls.

Nice, we like an excrement story too..

Brighton are set to launch an investigation into an incident in the away dressing room ahead of Monday's Championship play-off against Crystal Palace at the Amex Stadium where excrement was smeared on the walls.

Nice, we like an excrement story too..

Holloway spouting shit during his half time team talk?

macky I'm too old to get into a slanging match.........................in simple terms during that period we were sussed out as having a weak midfield WOLVES game was the starting point where they put 5 men across the park and snuffed out Drinkwater and Co, this then prompted other less footballing sides to use the same bullying tactics, and our management had'nt got a clue as to how we could overcome this setback therefore we lost ground in Feb/March.

Anyway I should'nt really have to explain just because I have a differing view on management

Still not convinced that Pearson is staying, too many rumours confirmed by too many different people that he was a goner, also the lack of a statement from the club, just reading through the Rob Tanner piece in the merc and there is no confirmation it is purely conjecture and now there is further confirmation on Bentleys Roof that the only reason he has not been confirmed as sacked is due to a technicality.

I think he has gone but the gossip has already got into the public domain without the club being able to complete the formalities. I expect the story to break with the media sometime over the weekend or Monday morning.

Now, are you winding us up? :icon_bigg I agree that Tanner does not have any direct quotes from the board but he certainly expends a considerable amount of his journalistic credibility, "Nigel Pearson WILL be staying" and I suspect that ,"the Mercury understands..", is shorthand for, "the board said, but would not be quoted on...."

I think that Pearsonophiles can relax, whilst I go and sulk in the corner for a bit! :089: :081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669