Speculation Pearson is also prepared to offload a string of Sven Goran Eriksson signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute bollocks, PEAR SON would never want to get rid of Mills.

As has been said, all these rumours are just paper talk. The only thing of interest, is how the press perceive Pearson. Letting go classy players to buy cheap (in both senses of the word {but not as in chicken!}) replacements.

As has been said, all these rumours are just paper talk. The only thing of interest, is how the press perceive Pearson. Letting go classy players to buy cheap (in both senses of the word {but not as in chicken!}) replacements.

Classy players?

Konchesky's name seems to be just plucked from the air.

Don't we already have a thread for this sort of thing?

I don't understand why so many would be happy to see Beckford go. I think he and Nugent looked like they were forming a really good partnership in the second half of the season. Just need better support from the players behind them.

I don't understand why so many would be happy to see Beckford go. I think he and Nugent looked like they were forming a really good partnership in the second half of the season. Just need better support from the players behind them.

Also, didn't someone say he scored more goals than Nugent in the second half of the season???

Because the only thing they look for in a player is the desire to run around endlessly. Beckford didn't do this to start with so is rubbish. The fact that since Christmas he has put in a lot more effort than Nugent, every time I've seen them, will do nothing to persuade them otherwise.

Because the only thing they look for in a player is the desire to run around endlessly. Beckford didn't do this to start with so is rubbish. The fact that since Christmas he has put in a lot more effort than Nugent, every time I've seen them, will do nothing to persuade them otherwise.

Spot on - or put another way - we only want players who want to play for Leicester City.

As far as I'm concerned I believe about 5% of the speculation. I don't think that we will get rid of as nearly as many players as is suggested - mainly because no one will pay much for them in fees/ wages offered. Secondly I agree with the guesses that Pearson will mainly buy cheap. Thirdly, anyone who wants to leave can **** off and see if they can do better elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

You've turned into a bit of a troll recently...

Spot on - or put another way - we only want players who want to play for Leicester City.

Running around endlessly and wanting to play for a club are two two completely different things. I would be sad to see Beckford go for the reasons Matt_B gave.

I agree that anyone who doesn't want to be here can **** off though, I just don't necessarily think JB fits into this category

The OF might change his mind about just how "classy" some of these lads are if he ever has to go and pay to watch them.

Nobody "has to pay to watch them", people choose so to do. A stay away fan, who occasionally buys merchandise, rents Sky Sport and doesn't clutter up the stadium, is probably the preferred choice of football clubs so, be nice to me lesser mortal! :icon_bigg

Just because someone has improved on the pitch, does not mean they have improved off the pitch. I thought it was significant that Pearson mentioned in post match interview that he would like to have more players with Waghorn's attitude. So maybe he stills sees JB as a 'disruptive influence/poor attitude' player in the dressing room?

Would not want to see Konchesky go unless better player lined up.

Or that is most likely true, no coincidence that these will be players on very lucrative contracts and Pearson is probaly looking to start cutting the wage bill in line with financial fair play, also given the hefty expenditure not many have been real value for money signings.

Of the players named in the Mirror it shows up to me that they dont know a bloody thing ,all paper talk,Konchesky was a great player for us last season ,no way will Pearson get rid of him .theres load of speculation flying about,until there are any definate signings ,im believing in nothing i read in the papers,agents are getting most of the stuff around,thats my take on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669