Pearson Move Delayed Til Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver has a point, the amount of responses aimed solely at the grammatical aspect of ones post is absurd on here these days. It takes most posts off topic and has generally added to the extreme demise in forum quality over the last 2 years or so, there is hardly any real humour or real discussion these days.
This.

Silver has a point, the amount of responses aimed solely at the grammatical aspect of ones post is absurd on here these days. It takes most posts off topic and has generally added to the extreme demise in forum quality over the last 2 years or so, there is hardly any real humour or real discussion these days.

Why so sensitive? I can think of two occasions upon which I have been corrected on grammatical issues. (Yes, I have conveniently forgotten the other thousands). Once, it was finger trouble: I knew the correct grammar and simply laughed it off - the second, I was in error, slightly embarrassed, but a wiser man. :102:

Hurry up, ffs! Some of us have got food shopping to do.

I disagree. Maybe you should set up a new forum site called talkingreallypolitelywitheachotherbecausewereallreallypissyandpreciousanddonthaveasenseofhumour.co.uk

I checked, the domain is available. So that's good news.

whatever you revisionist scum!

BOOHOOHOO!:022::022:How could you be so cruel to me? I've lusted after you for years and this is how you repay me? My fragile ego is damaged beyond repair now. I'm gonna throw myself off the bridge, then you'll be sorry.
Goodbye cruel world

BOOHOOHOO!:022::022:How could you be so cruel to me? I've lusted after you for years and this is how you repay me? My fragile ego is damaged beyond repair now. I'm gonna throw myself off the bridge, then you'll be sorry.
Goodbye cruel world

Pure revisionism

I'm more enjoying the fact that the domain police mean he has to put were when he means we're. It must be killing him!

Right, that's it! You're banned from the new forum before it's even created, you big meanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669