Pearson Move Delayed Til Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that as supporters of lcfc that we should at least get a statement from the club , 3 f*****ing weeks and no statement afterall the club cant survive without us the supporters im beginning to have my doubts about our owners .these people from the far east work that way ,but we are in england now ,so lets have a statement please or i know one person that wont be going next sunday.

At least they should be learning that money can't get you everything you want.

Some people take themselves too seriously.

If you come on here stating " I draft contracts like this for a living" then go on to make a huge mistake in the use of their/there then you are opening yourself up for ridicule.

Good. I'm glad someone else has a sense of humour. Ordinarily, I wouldn't have pointed it out (it wasn't exactly huge) but as you say, stating that he drafts contracts for a living just opens up for someone to take the mickey.

Yes it was a serious post and he got serious replies but there is also room for good natured banter in this forum and long may it continue.

I feel that as supporters of lcfc that we should at least get a statement from the club , 3 f*****ing weeks and no statement afterall the club cant survive without us the supporters im beginning to have my doubts about our owners .these people from the far east work that way ,but we are in england now ,so lets have a statement please or i know one person that wont be going next sunday.
Don't be so stupid. Ignore that twat Alan Young. The fans have no right whatsoever to know anything about the club's recruitment process. When the club appoint a manager they'll announce it in the proper fashion. They will, quite rightly, not publicly express their interest in any potential candidates - especially if they're currently employed elsewhere.

Good. I'm glad someone else has a sense of humour. Ordinarily, I wouldn't have pointed it out (it wasn't exactly huge) but as you say, stating that he drafts contracts for a living just opens up for someone to take the mickey.

Yes it was a serious post and he got serious replies but there is also room for good natured banter in this forum and long may it continue.
Quite right.

What would you like the club to say? Were they to imply that Pearson is the only manager for LCFC, then they would have to concede to whatever stipulations Hull may apply and, were we to say that Pearson is reasonably good but we will go elsewhere for an equally good manager if Hull do not accept our terms, then that would hardly be a ringing endorsement of the new manager.

Any statement would add nothing to the situation.

From the otherside, Tweets are saying it's all agreed and NP will be here on Monday as Hull continue with a Barmby/Joyce combo.

From the otherside, Tweets are saying it's all agreed and NP will be here on Monday as Hull continue with a Barmby/Joyce combo.

link

"Radio Humberside say - Nigel Pearson will be gone by Monday, replaced by a Joyce/Barmby partnership. #HCAFC"

Good news.

Thought I was on your ignore list, if not apologies, If I am, you're not reading this so "fingers up and raspberries" ;)
My ignore list is empty, always has been. I can't think why you'd expect to be on it - the outcome of our previous conversation was that we agreed to disagree and move on. I'm still happy with that :icon_wink

Leicester agree pay-off for Nigel Pearson as new boss

Published 22:56 12/11/11 By Michael Morgan

Nigel Pearson is set to be installed as Leicester City’s new manager inside the next 48 hours.

The Foxes swoop for Hull’s manager hit the buffers last week because of a row over compensation between the two Championship rivals.

But talks have re-opened over the weekend, paving the way for Pearson, 49, to finally seal his return to the King Power Stadium after 17 months in Hull.

Disappointed Tigers chairman Assam Allam had demanded £1.2million in compensation for losing his manager, who still has 19 months left on his deal with the Humberside club.

But now the two parties have agreed a smaller sum, leaving Pearson free to take up a double-your-money deal with his former club.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...Hull-manager-Nigel-Pearson-article829676.html

:038:

(It's been going on so long Pearson has aged)

I think we have all aged a bit. Feels to me like it has gone on far too long and was getting boring zZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This forum seems to have said all it possible can on the matter given the lack of posting this morning!

Keano could just be fabricated to force the NP deal?

I'm sure someone may have suggested this already but I'm not trawling through all these pages!

What about Keane? I think you're about 4 days behind. Only one person said Keane was a possibility after misunderstanding how bookies work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669