Pearson Move Delayed Til Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show of hands...who thinks something will go disastrously wrong by Friday & we end up starting the search all over again on Saturday morning? What with this being LCFC & all.

The delay may tempt MO'N to stick his head above the parapet :icon_roll

Don't mention it. I was actually having a wank at the time, but I can type one-handed

Wrong about what exactly?

Having a 'pop' at anyone. We are all entitled to express our own opinions. Mine of you is confirmed by your confirmation of your preferred activity....

Having a 'pop' at anyone. We are all entitled to express our own opinions. Mine of you is confirmed by your confirmation of your preferred activity....

In fairness, Macky didn't confirm anything of the sort.

Having a 'pop' at anyone. We are all entitled to express our own opinions.

Yes, that's why I was expressing the opinion that you appeared to be looking for an excuse to question and disparage the original poster, without actually expressing any opinion of your own.

Mine of you is confirmed by your confirmation of your preferred activity....

Not my preferred activity, that was scheduled. Bit of a chore as it goes

Jeez this is like pulling teeth! The dullest revealing of the new manager ever? Don't get me wrong I think Pearson will be a good appointment but it just lacks that wow factor. Back to basics is the term I'd use and that just makes me think of John Major IANGWOC.

I hope i'm wrong but I've been told this deal is OFF!! (And i'm not just saying it to worry you)

Surely not?

It wouldn't make sense. Personal terms have supposedly agreed and I can't imagine any reasonable amount of compensation would put us off.

I'm also hearing that the deal is off. Compensation request 'completely unrealistic' apparently.

On TalkSport now - Bobbie Gould reckons NP would have to live within 25 miles of the ground. Sticking point?!!

"Peter Taylor the disaster...."

Geoff Peters - TalkSport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572