Pearson Move Delayed Til Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's not really favourite. He's favourite if NP isn't included in the betting.
Not really, how would you work out who won? It's not like a league table where you can do the highest team after Man Utd or Man City. If Pearson gets the job, they have to refund all the bets on Keane, their new favourite, so they wouldn't gain anything.

Not really, how would you work out who won? It's not like a league table where you can do the highest team after Man Utd or Man City. If Pearson gets the job, they have to refund all the bets on Keane, their new favourite, so they wouldn't gain anything.

I have no idea what you mean by that.

I'm assuming they've reopened the betting with NP not included, just as a way to keep people interested in betting.

Therefore Keane is only favourite if NP doesn't get the job. So he's not the real favourite.

Maybe I assumed incorrectly and they're still taking bets on Pearson, but if that's the case they wouldn't say bets are void if NP gets the job.

yes but if the market becomes void then stakes will be refunded, so the bookmaker doesn't gain anything by this market if Pearson becomes boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00