Pearson Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry South isn't new

He's been on here spouting the complete same shite for a couple of years.

Yeah, but there will probably be 100+ people that are lurkers that will see that and it just doesn't read like irregular or new posters are welcome to add their opinions.

Now I'm saying for a moment that I have thus far learnt anything from TSs posts, but is this really necessary? He is as entitled to an opinion as anyone else.

This sort of collective slaughter isn't likely to encourage new participation on the forum is it?

It's nothing but banter as Jimmy Bullard would probably say.

It's fine to take apart his post/opinion, but I don't like the abuse. The principle should be to criticise the post, not the poster.
Did you read his original post where he abused every member of this forum and singled Matt b out for individual abuse as well? At least I think that's what the unintelligible ramblings were trying to achieve. I repeat... wtff.

Terry South isn't new

He's been on here spouting the complete same shite for a couple of years.

and he only makes an appearance on here when things arent going well...surprised Western Road hasnt been back too.

Now I'm saying for a moment that I have thus far learnt anything from TSs posts, but is this really necessary? He is as entitled to an opinion as anyone else.

This sort of collective slaughter isn't likely to encourage new participation on the forum is it?
Nice that you chose to not include my nice-comment as slaughter.

ts is probably the closest you come to a Leicester City troll on a Leicester City forum.

The principle should be to criticise the post, not the poster.

Didn't he criticise the poster?

Like the others have said, it's how someone expresses their opinion. I respect everyone's opinion, even your own which I completely disagree with, however at least you can express your opinion in a decent way.

Why should I care for greater forum participation? I like the handful of miserable ****ers on here.

Reality is Nige does learn and adapt.If a "been there,done that" manager like Brucey can struggle so can others.I doubt Pulis would be a refreshing change to most team"s supporters.I personally cannot think of any Prem teams who would benefit from changing manager at this moment.After 28th Dec we can take another look.

Did you read his original post where he abused every member of this forum and singled Matt b out for individual abuse as well? At least I think that's what the unintelligible ramblings were trying to achieve. I repeat... wtff.

Didn't he criticise the poster?

Yeah, I know. So challenge his post and the argument he attempts to make by all means. I just don't like think it's very clever when someone less established on the forum gets rounded upon like that.

Has TS got visual problems? Is that why others are laughing about him on another thread too? Is that supposed to be funny?

Yeah, I know. So challenge his post and the argument he attempts to make by all means. I just don't like think it's very clever when someone less established on the forum gets rounded upon like that.

Has TS got visual problems? Is that why others are laughing about him on another thread too? Is that supposed to be funny?
Good of you to stand up for him! But he has a history in here of posting utter shite so neither he, or anyone else, should be surprised by the reactions to his ramblings. Best thing to do would be to ignore him completely unless he posts something worthwhile responding to.

I thought I'd do a study to show how other teams got on who were bottom at this stage in previous seasons. I've also included their points tally. Sunderland had fewer points at this stage last season but stayed up. We've also got more points than many bottom clubs at the same stage in previous seasons.

We're on match day 15 and have 10 points. Obviously that's terrible. Here are other bottom clubs on match day 15:

2013/14: Sunderland 8
2012/13: QPR 6 (R)
2011/12: Bolton 9 (R)
2010/11: West Ham 12 (R)
2009/10: Portsmouth 1 (-10 deduction) (R)
2008/09: West Brom 11 (R)
2007/08: Derby 6 (R)
2006/07: Charlton 9 (R)
2005/06: Sunderland 5 (R)
2004/05: West Brom 10

I thought I'd do a study to show how other teams got on who were bottom at this stage in previous seasons. I've also included their points tally. Sunderland had fewer points at this stage last season but stayed up. We've also got more points than many bottom clubs at the same stage in previous seasons.

We're on match day 15 and have 10 points. Obviously that's terrible. Here are other bottom clubs on match day 15:

2013/14: Sunderland 8
2012/13: QPR 6 (R)
2011/12: Bolton 9 (R)
2010/11: West Ham 12 (R)
2009/10: Portsmouth 1 (-10 deduction) (R)
2008/09: West Brom 11 (R)
2007/08: Derby 6 (R)
2006/07: Charlton 9 (R)
2005/06: Sunderland 5 (R)
2004/05: West Brom 10

History would suggest we're in big trouble then, basically.

Although I could have guessed that having watched the last ten matches.

Yeah, I know. So challenge his post and the argument he attempts to make by all means
I did. You're not very good at reading stuff are you.

I'll clarify for you....wtff stands for 'what the ****ing ****?'. It was meant to challenge the spelling, syntax, use of a hyphen, abusive tone and lack of a coherent point, using the sort of response that the originators intellect, as demonstrated by the quality of his post, could comprehend.

I suppose I am a "lurker". I read the site most days, but rarely post anything. I use it to find out what's going on and "listen" to other folk's opinions. The highlights of Talkingballs for me are the inane postings of Cafe and Terry South. The resultant explosion of tut tutting and hand-wringing is as entertaining as their posts and the whole episode puts me in mind of a loud fart at a WI meeting.

I suppose I am a "lurker". I read the site most days, but rarely post anything. I use it to find out what's going on and "listen" to other folk's opinions. The highlights of Talkingballs for me are the inane postings of Cafe and Terry South. The resultant explosion of tut tutting and hand-wringing is as entertaining as their posts and the whole episode puts me in mind of a loud fart at a WI meeting.

same here mate, i read it most days to find out whats going on, much better than the lcfc website, and yeah the numpties are entertaining.
seeing them get slated doesn't put me off posting

seeing them get slated doesn't put me off posting

Oy! You can't say that without telling us your reason for not posting - it's in the forum rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669