Pearson Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and Paulo Sousa's Basel team are playing some very good football against Liverpool.

Not sure whether it belongs in this section. Just thought I'd raise it.

What in the name of Paul Tergat is going on here?

Oh, and Paulo Sousa's Basel team are playing some very good football against Liverpool.

Not sure whether it belongs in this section. Just thought I'd raise it.
If would be, if you had ended it with "Sousa In!"

I wouldn't go that far. But wouldn't be surprised if he is managing in the Premier League sometime. Still young.

I'd take any of his players. Maybe he might think he owes us a favour???

We're having fun with the new boys.

New Boy !!!! I have been on here for years That is after I have been told to "Feck Off". I am going as well. I will set my own forum where Cafe, Terry South and robthornton will be made welcome and you will all be abused.......so there

New Boy !!!! I have been on here for years That is after I have been told to "Feck Off". I am going as well. I will set my own forum where Cafe, Terry South and robthornton will be made welcome and you will all be abused.......so there
2010? Yummy!!! Fresh blood.

Sounds good

Make sure you don't let Steven join, and it might just work.

Now for Jebus' sake, do one and feck off

Liverpool really are a shadow of what they once were. Even when we went down to ten men we still could have got a result on another day.

Woeful. And as for their messiah Gerrard.......

Good job the Basel fans bothered, so much for the famous Anfield Champions League atmosphere, it was shit.

'Those famous European nights at Anfield - there's nothing quite like it'

Churned out endlessly on every media channel over the past few days by all and sundry

Well it was complete and utter shite, and so was the crappy team on the pitch. I'm still laughing now

Will there be blackjack and hookers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670