Pearson Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically sour grapes from a player well past his sell by date then?

Talks about being a professional and then unleashed thinly veiled jabs at a boss that didn't rate him.

Tut tut.

Equating the global financial crisis, to a team of pampered footballers being paid thousands of pounds every single week for doing not a great deal. And (presumably) being ever so slightly excluded because a much better player has been brought in to replace you (even though you still pocket your hefty salary)

What a complete cock

And:

No, Bruno, actually it's not

Embarrassing stuff.

Embarrassing stuff.

has somewhat gone down in my estimation with that.

Oh I don't know. There were a few home truths in amongst the pottiness and at least he is letting his feelings out rather than bottling it all inside which should help him and those around him.

Anyway, I'd rather have Bruno blogging stuff like that than Joey Barton tweeting Nietzsche or slagging off a torrid reality show.

There is a phrase which rings very true which goes something like... 'if someone needs to tell you how important they are, they aren't'.

Its sort of similar with being professional Bruno. The more you bleat on about being professional the more people will think thats the image you want. If you were really professional, the blog wouldn't exist and you'd keep your head down and do your job - you know - your profession - sort of 80% of the word professional?

I too, have always liked Bruno, but there is no doubting he has his own agenda. To bring this down to gutter level stereotyping, always fear the neutrals.

I think it does show that it was not all sweetness and light under Sven.
But after this I am left with a mental picture of Sven over his laptop with the latest version of CM working out his team for the next game.

One of the best written articles in the Mercury.

Journeyman full backs criticising successful managers of international fame?

You need to learn when to keep it shut Bruno.

Next we'll have John Curtis popping back to give his £0.02 on why MO'N is a rubbish manager or perhaps Peter Canero's critique on Fabio Capello's managerial style?

You need to learn when to keep it shut Bruno.

Next we'll have John Curtis popping back to give his £0.02 on why MO'N is a rubbish manager or perhaps Peter Canero's critique on Fabio Capello's managerial style?

Quite why Berner should give a shit about Sven's previous record is beyond me, he is talking of the experience he has had with Sven, the one which impacted on Leicester City.

Quite why Berner should give a shit about Sven's previous record is beyond me, he is talking of the experience he has had with Sven, the one which impacted on Leicester City.

Why should a player be concerned with a manager's previous record?

I don't know- why don't you ask golden boy Bruno who mentions at the end of his paragraph that he is welcoming Nigel back as he is an honourable man?

Is this not based on past experience? Should past experience be thrown out the window? Discarded at the altar of 'want it now' culture? What point are you even making?

Everything you know, think and think you know are all products of what you've been through in the past, ie your experiences... I don't get the point you're making... would you not give respect to Sven? It's a bit of a ridiculous question you ask really. I will answer it more fully if you like, but you'll only be embarrassed.

Why not?

If in a few years time, when we look back at Svens time here, who hand on heart will want to state that it was a success?

It's what Sven did or didn't do at Filbert Way that counts, NOT what he did or didn't do previously.

As far as I am concerned Sven didn't exist before he came to manage us.

Last edited:
Why should a player be concerned with a manager's previous record?

I don't know- why don't you ask golden boy Bruno who mentions at the end of his paragraph that he is welcoming Nigel back as he is an honourable man?

Is this not based on past experience? Should past experience be thrown out the window? Discarded at the altar of 'want it now' culture? What point are you even making?

Don't know why I need to explain this but Berner can talk about Pearsons past record because he experienced it first hand, he was there and knows what happened and that he is 'an honorable man'

Taking Svens previous record into consideration would be wrong, he never experienced it, he is simply making comments based on his personal experience of the men in question, Svens previously amazing reputation is insignificant and If Berner wants to question his technique whilst at Leicester then he's in a good position to do so.

Last edited:
By calling Pearson an "honourable man" he is suggesting the previous incumbent wasn't...which is a pretty arsey thing to do.

Certainly, it doesn't befit the behaviour of a man with "honour"

Last edited:
Let me be the first to say I really can't wait to work with Lako43. I expect him to be a breath of fresh air.

He will be measured, reasonable and good-looking.

Absolute Bollocks

Bruno - sorry mate but what a load of pretentious bollocks. We all know what makes a good manager without needing your pearls of wisdom. You seem to imply you were unhappy with Sven, but that is because he didn't pick you. Well guess what - neither will Nige because sadly you are no longer up to it.

By calling Pearson an "honourable man" he is suggesting the previous incumbent wasn't...which is a pretty arsey thing to do.

Possibly. But it bothers me more that Sven seems to have lost some of the dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669