Pearson to be sacked in the next 5 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky

Just a prediction. This is fecking woeful. You can't be unlucky this much. Perhaps Pearson is just not up to it. Any comments welcome (including ridicule!).

Re: Pearson to be sacked in the next 5 games...

Just a prediction. This is fecking woeful. You can't be unlucky this much. Perhaps Pearson is just not up to it. Any comments welcome (including ridicule!).

Yeah - let's change our manager again. That'll fix it.
:icon_roll

I might have to stay off here for a few days I think...

This is a massive, massive blow. But, we sack the manager within 2 months of the season every year it seems.... then have to wait the whole season with the whole "oooh he needs time to get the squad he wants and a pre-season" then we get a couple of games in and people call for his head. Everytime.

Too soon to get rid, and really don't understand how people can think that is the best option given our recent history. We seem to be on this never ending cycle at the minute.

Give a manager some time and hope that is how we get out of it.

Don't keep doing the same thing every season and expecting something different to happen.

Paul Ince thread here we come.

The last thing I want is a change of manager but what the flip is happening.

If we sack Pearson that's me done with going down there every week.

If we sack Pear Son I will be slightly less interested than I currently am, That will take my disgust and and spending at the club to new levels.

I stopped afew years back. Never been the same since Tony Spearing left.

The last thing I want is a change of manager but what the flip is happening.

We've played 3 league matches and lost 2. Performances have been good but defensively have looked shaky. This could be due to playing an inexperienced teenager there. We have now lost heavily in the cup to lower opposition. This may come as a shock, but we aren't the first team to do so and won't be the last. We also have to play the in-form team at the weekend which has got some people panicky.

I stopped afew years back. Never been the same since Tony Spearing left.

Shit, I didn't realise, in that case i'm finished as well.

We've played 3 league matches and lost 2. Performances have been good but defensively have looked shaky. This could be due to playing an inexperienced teenager there. We have now lost heavily in the cup to lower opposition. This may come as a shock, but we aren't the first team to do so and won't be the last. We also have to play the in-form team at the weekend which has got some people panicky.

We are nailed on to smash Blackpool Matt, that's how we roll.

If we sack Pear Son I will be slightly less interested than I currently am, That will take my disgust and and spending at the club to new levels.

I watched the British Bake Off and checked here for updates instead of listening. A combination of idiotic fans and lowered expectations have made it easier to be apathetic.

Ah well, at least Sousa is in the wings waiting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566