Pearson to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more worried that if he goes to Hull he'll try and take some of our best players with him. Hobbs would be the biggest loss, but I think he could try and take Fryatt and King too. I know he won't have massive money to spend at Hull, but I think Mad Mandy would accept any half decent offer for our players. Worrying times.

Hopefully they'll unveil Holloway or Dowie on Monday and we can put this all behind us!

The first thing to say is that clearly there have been talks between Hull and Nigel since everyone has had ample time to deny it if it was false.

There is something going on here that we do not know about.

Leicester are a team that did well in the Championship last season. All the vibes were that Nigel got on well with Lee Hoos and that Milan thought Nigel had spent money wisely unlike Martin Allen. Nigel has been popular with the fans.

No doubt money is tight at Leicester but I think it is just as tight elsewhere.

I am very disappointed. As people have said elsewhere it is not just Nigel but the loss if Craig Shakespeare and Steve Walsh who I thought gave the club a remarkable professionalism.
With the recent memory of the Year Of Four managers I would have expected Milan to do everything he can to keep Nigel. Feeling rather let down.

Brian Little to Villa I could understand
Also MON to Celtic.
But Hull Nigel - Hull????

No ambition.

Much as I admire Nigel Pearson, if going to Hull is the sum of his ambition then we are better off without him.

Let's have a manager who sets his sights higher than that.

This is boring me now, Pearson can just **** off, it is clearly obvious that he has gone as it is on every website going, teletext, SSN, newspapers and...well he is going to go.

A man I had so much respect, praise and time for. What an absolute let down, I don't care what Mandaric may have done anymore at the end of the day he chose to work with Mandaric and he clearly made his mind up that he wanted to go months ago when the contract negotiations apparently stalled or he rejected, I'm boring myself saying it but ****ing HULL CITY of all the teams he could have went to he chooses a shitty team like them, they have had there moment and will be in the Championship for many years to come if they are lucky and don't get relegated to league one.

Thanks for the promotion and the enjoyable play off season Mr Pearson, but to be honest if you want to go to a team like Hull over Leicester then piss off, there are many hungry managers around who can take your place and I hope after you have been at Hull for a few weeks and the best players start leaving you realise what a cock up you have made.

Leicester City is bigger than Pearson, lets move on and find a suitable manager, keep our key players and ****ing slaughter Hull home and away next season and finish above them.

Last edited:
it is clearly obvious that he has gone as it is on every website going, teletext, SSN, newspapers

Do you really think all those media outlets have their own reliable source for the story, and they're not all copying each other?

The main reason we should believe it will happen is because neither club has denied it, when they've had more than enough time to respond to the speculation.

Do you really think all those media outlets have their own reliable source for the story, and they're not all copying each other?

The main reason we should believe it will happen is because neither club has denied it, when they've had more than enough time to respond to the speculation.

I was just trying to list as many sources I could think of as am so sure that it is going to happen.

This is boring me now, Pearson can just **** off, it is clearly obvious that he has gone as it is on every website going, teletext, SSN, newspapers and...well he is going to go.

A man I had so much respect, praise and time for. What an absolute let down, I don't care what Mandaric may have done anymore at the end of the day he chose to work with Mandaric and he clearly made his mind up that he wanted to go months ago when the contract negotiations apparently stalled or he rejected, I'm boring myself saying it but ****ing HULL CITY of all the teams he could have went to he chooses a shitty team like them, they have had there moment and will be in the Championship for many years to come if they are lucky and don't get relegated to league one.

Thanks for the promotion and the enjoyable play off season Mr Pearson, but to be honest if you want to go to a team like Hull over Leicester then piss off, there are many hungry managers around who can take your place and I hope after you have been at Hull for a few weeks and the best players start leaving you realise what a cock up you have made.

Leicester City is bigger than Pearson, lets move on and find a suitable manager, keep our key players and ****ing slaughter Hull home and away next season and finish above them.

You're learning a very valuable lesson young fella. Never build your heroes up too much, they all always turn out to be wankers, just like the rest of us.

Leicester City is bigger than Pearson

Exactly, an issue that has been ****ing me off for too long. Some of our fans seem to think he is the second coming. A decent manager? yes. The fantastic manager that people have made him out to be? **** off....

You're learning a very valuable lesson young fella. Never build your heroes up too much, they all always turn out to be wankers, just like the rest of us.

Very true post.

Two days ago I's struggle to find a bad word to say about Pearson, now I can write list of them, what a let down.

it would be a giant kick in the nuts of a couple of months if nige goes. first the play-off heart-break then this, if nige goes, i'll be setting my expectations of the season ahead much lower than they would originally have been

Exactly, an issue that has been ****ing me off for too long. Some of our fans seem to think he is the second coming. A decent manager? yes. The fantastic manager that people have made him out to be? **** off....

Yep. When he is at the club it is easy to big him up. Looking back he did well to get us promoted at the first attempt however Paul Lambert and Norwich have made that achievement look pretty standard. Again getting straight to the play offs straight from league one was a good achivement but Bristol City did it and Swansea came very close.

Some people were predicting us just to come mid table this season as teams will have found us out like after Bristol City lost in the play off final. A new manager is going to want to take us straight up so although I'm gutted about this it isn't the end of the world, lets get a new manager appointed quick and push on next season.

it would be a giant kick in the nuts of a couple of months if nige goes. first the play-off heart-break then this, if nige goes, i'll be setting my expectations of the season ahead much lower than they would originally have been

Without knowing who would replace him or who would be playing for us next season?

I still don't believe he's leaving. I'll believe it when it's guaranteed- I don't see why pearson would leave... for hull? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669