Pearson to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something has happened in the last couple of weeks. We signed the lad from Rochdale, and there were personal quotes from NP & SW on the signing. I have no doubt in my mind that when we signed Kennedy NP & crew were going to be here at the start of the season, however since then something has seriously kicked off - which could tie in with buzzer b's post above.

News just in! Just got to work and my work mate told me he went to his kids school fate at the weekend, and the Birch was there. My work mate asked him about the whole Pearson ordeal. Birch said Pearson is being forced out of Leicester, saying he couldn't go into to much detail, but said once the fans find out the truth they won't be happy.

Believe this or not but something sounds fishy about this whole Pearson ordeal. Hopefully we will find out the truth!

What was the fate of your mate's kid in the end?

What was the fate of your mate's kid in the end?

Haha you no what I mean!

Like you said Nottingham Fox, somethings kicked off in the past couple of weeks. Plus its wierd how everything at the moment is hush hush, no word from the club, MM or Pearson!

If he is being forced out, MM will have a lot of explaining to do!

He reported Milan to HMRC, hence his impending court case. He had to go after that.

Expelled because he's a liar, just like his dad :icon_bigg

Like I said believe me or not. But for a Leicester fan to lie about something like that would be a sick thing to do. We will find out the truth soon.

If he is being forced out, MM will have a lot of explaining to do!

Milan forcing him out makes no sense. It can't be financial as he's not on much. They could have fallen out, but why cut of your nose to spite your face. :102:

Here's what I saw on another site which if true shows just how crap our finances under Milan are.

MM pulled the deal to sign Eddie Johnson from Fulham until Campbell was sold so we could afford the lads wages, a w*s* business deal, the other was Salif Diao a free transfer I think, no idea why that hasn't been confirmed

Lucky let off there. I'm sure he would have followed in a fine tradition including Elvis and Collins John........

Nope, completely unbelievable. Unless you tell me a mate knows someone at the club and told you, I won't believe it.

Maybe Pearson and Brown are lovers? The birch and filbert the fox said something along those lines to me at my cousins bar mitzvah.

Pearson was waiting for the right offer to come along IMO.

He didnt commit to us after the play off sayin that its up to Leicester where we go from here.

I agree as well, might go some way to explaining why he didnt sound too gutted after the playoff loss as well.

Something has happened in the last couple of weeks. We signed the lad from Rochdale, and there were personal quotes from NP & SW on the signing. I have no doubt in my mind that when we signed Kennedy NP & crew were going to be here at the start of the season, however since then something has seriously kicked off - which could tie in with buzzer b's post above.

Why would the club try to force him out? the most successful manager we have had for a number of years.

I'm sure when he gets there he'll enjoy chatting with this fella:

FFC AWARDS DINNER 2008 005.jpg

Taken as he was pledging undying loyalty to Fulham shortly before announcing he was off to Hull who were "a bigger club with more chance of success".....

News just in! Just got to work and my work mate told me he went to his kids school fate at the weekend, and the Birch was there. My work mate asked him about the whole Pearson ordeal. Birch said Pearson is being forced out of Leicester, saying he couldn't go into to much detail, but said once the fans find out the truth they won't be happy.

Believe this or not but something sounds fishy about this whole Pearson ordeal. Hopefully we will find out the truth!

This is terrible! A fate worse than death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669