Speculation Pearson's Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the owners are looking at a coach from the 3rd tier of US soccar and a past it Manager from the Norweigan league (Solskaar did pretty well in Norway as I remember)

If this is true, I can only conclude that the owners have had enough of the whole project and are looking to cash in their chips, probably targeting the US for their buyers.

I was sure the Thai hooker incident was going to have repurcussions but not to this extent! !!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

So, the owners are looking at a coach from the 3rd tier of US soccar and a past it Manager from the Norweigan league (Solskaar did pretty well in Norway as I remember)

If this is true, I can only conclude that the owners have had enough of the whole project and are looking to cash in their chips, probably targeting the US for their buyers.

I was sure the Thai hooker incident was going to have repurcussions but not to this extent! !!!!!

What do you base the "past it " judgement on?
Solskjær did well in an established big club with, by far, the biggest budget in Norway and could buy whoever he wanted. Bradley has worked wonders with a shoestring budget in a newly promoted team.

What a wonderfully made up load of shite.

You think the owners want to feck off now they are in the position to make the big money?

They must have preferred slumming it in the championship making huge losses each year.

Bradley would be a disaster. If Pearson's relationship with the players is as strong as we believe then it would be hard for anyone to follow.

Bradley will have to earn the affections of the players, he hasn't done anything to demand instant respect so he will have to earn that too. He will need to adapt the different style and huge gulf in the quality of football at the same time.

The definition of being set up to fail IMO

Look at his career. he's been managing since 1981 and apart from the national team no team of any note and nothing in the top European leagues. If he was any good, surely he would have done it by now

Bradley has certainly come in in the betting, with Preki loosening off a little. If it is them I'll be very interested to see how they do. Assuming we keep the entire scouting department and they can focus on coaching and tactics it could be very good. Let's not pretend that England is a hotbed of tactical innovation after all.

Churros and cheerleaders at every game

Things are looking up

What a wonderfully made up load of shite.

You think the owners want to feck off now they are in the position to make the big money?

They must have preferred slumming it in the championship making huge losses each year.
I agree, it does sound shite. Owners sell for a variety of different reasons. Maybe they need the cash to invest in something. I really have no basis and pure speculation.

My point was this manager pairing, if true and I personally don't think it is, sounds just too implausible.

Look at his career. he's been managing since 1981 and apart from the national team no team of any note and nothing in the top European leagues. If he was any good, surely he would have done it by now

Yeah, apart from that time he won a Gold Cup, was runner up in the Confederations Cup and topped the group England were in at a World Cup, what did he ever achieve?

Bradley has certainly come in in the betting, with Preki loosening off a little. If it is them I'll be very interested to see how they do. Assuming we keep the entire scouting department and they can focus on coaching and tactics it could be very good. Let's not pretend that England is a hotbed of tactical innovation after all.
If it is them then I'm pretty sure they wont be in charge or involved with player recruitment.

SWS could stay I suppose and head up recruitment

There seems to some suggestion that Preki is a part of a consortium currently in the throws of buying 4 top English clubs and will be installed as manager/coach at one of them. Maybe not only is he our new manager but also new part owner :)

I never reaslised finishing 14th was classed as top 4!

When do we kick off our Champions League campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669