Speculation Pearson's Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it means anything at all other than people are placing bets on him but Bradley's odds are dropping fast on Betfair and he is now favourite ahead of Preki

There seems to some suggestion that Preki is a part of a consortium currently in the throws of buying 4 top English clubs and will be installed as manager/coach at one of them. Maybe not only is he our new manager but also new part owner :)

One of four clubs, apparently.

I would really appreciate an update from our owners right now.

Not that it means anything at all other than people are placing bets on him but Bradley's odds are dropping fast on Betfair and he is now favourite ahead of Preki

2+2 = 292

Which is the number of people ahead of Paul Ince in the list of managers we might want

Astonishingly, Bobby Boo Radley was number 294 on the list, eighty five places ahead of Pricky, but still forty nine behind H from steps

If the grand plan involves transplanting a couple of Americans from the equivalent of non-league football to leading a PL club then I doubt if it has been worked up in 4 or 5 weeks.

Looks like NP was stitched up or stitched himself up to enable this circus to perform.

Alternatively, the owners are flying a kite to find out how bad the reaction would be....and will return to a more standard process i.e. re-cycling well- established failures .

IMO the best they could do is to drink a lot of water and ask NP to come back.

If the grand plan involves transplanting a couple of Americans from the equivalent of non-league football to leading a PL club then I doubt if it has been worked up in 4 or 5 weeks.

Looks like NP was stitched up or stitched himself up to enable this circus to perform.

Alternatively, the owners are flying a kite to find out how bad the reaction would be....and will return to a more standard process i.e. re-cycling well- established failures .

IMO the best they could do is to drink a lot of water and ask NP to come back.
:D:eek::(

Clearly the club are doing all they can to bring in their targets. If that fails, they will go for Neil Lennon. Then Lennon may well turn round and say "nahhh.." Then, it will be a saga.

It's worth remembering that it's the media and the bookies that are making this look like a shambles, and does not necessarily reflect what are our owners are doing.

It would be nice to hear something official though.

My money is on Craig Shakespeare being in charge for at least the first few games..

If I was Walsh Snr I would be slightly concerned about my future at the club, It's a shame after what he's achieved and the players he's had a hand in signing but I can't see Boo Radley not bringing scout.

If I was Walsh Snr I would be slightly concerned about my future at the club, It's a shame after what he's achieved and the players he's had a hand in signing but I can't see Boo Radley not bringing scout.
I can. I don't think he has a scout of his own choice at Stabæk and didn't need one as Egypt or US Coach. He might be happy with the set-up already in place.

But that's all speculation, as everything else regarding LCFC at the moment.

There seems to some suggestion that Preki is a part of a consortium currently in the throws of buying 4 top English clubs and will be installed as manager/coach at one of them. Maybe not only is he our new manager but also new part owner :)

There is a new consortium about to buy West Brom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669