Speculation Pearson's Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is just smashing.

Everyday we get to learn about new coaches and managers from the European leagues, it will only serve us all well for the future, especially when we are involved in the recruitment of a coach for the clubs we own.

Come the glorious day that Top sells up to the FT.

We are being linked with managers that are out of our league at both ends of the spectrum. Realistically Ranieri is our best option at the moment IMO (assuming Hiddink has ruled himself out). It might only be short term given his age but if he can raise the profile of the club our next appointment could be very exciting.

Ranieri would command respect, he knows English football, could attract some quality players. And he is interested in the job.

We are being linked with managers that are out of our league at both ends of the spectrum. Realistically Ranieri is our best option at the moment IMO (assuming Hiddink has ruled himself out). It might only be short term given his age but if he can raise the profile of the club our next appointment could be very exciting.

Ranieri would command respect, he knows English football, could attract some quality players. And he is interested in the job.
I heard he's responsible for all this Greek debt malarkey.

I don't think we can trust him, Angela wont let us play in Europe with him in charge.

Oh ay up, what's going on? MON has just come rocketing in across all bookies..... anyone heard anything?

Yes. But more important still is the fact that nobody has a feckin' Scooby what's going on really.

Never mind Keane, isn't it more important whether he brings John Robertson?
Not these days. Think the fags caught up with him. He had a heart attack in 2013 and I don't think he has worked since then or even sometime before.

We still have a good coaching/scouting/sports science team already in place.

MON is only needed for team selection/tactics and individual man management.

It's not perfect but I'd happily accept Martin back. If the remaining team stays in place and he leaves that tosser Keane to run Ireland...it could just work.

Something tells me it's not him though.

Not these days. Think the fags caught up with him. He had a heart attack in 2013 and I don't think he has worked since then or even sometime before.

Bloody hell, poor bloke. I had just assumed he didn't fancy Sunderland (who would?) and they'd gone their separate ways since. Still, MON hasn't been the same without him, which adds to my unease that one should 'never go back'.

I think MON would work well within our existing structure and with the existing back room staff, wouldn't surprise me if Guppy joined as part of the back room team

Having been a manager, would Lennon want to be an assistant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566