Speculation Pearson's Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's so stupid they need not comment.

Never gonna happen.

Maybe the American third division is how far down the game you need to go to find someone who's happy enough for the owner to pick the team for them?

Because I am severely pissed off, along with a few thousand other supporters.
So? Why should they comment on every possibly baseless speculation?

Maybe the American third division is how far down the game you need to go to find someone who's happy enough for the owner to pick the team for them?
Has there ever been any evidence of our owners interfering at all in any team selection?

They need to do no such thing. They've not responded to any of the others, why should they this one?

Because they've sacked the best manager in a generation, on the back of an outstanding achievement, without any apparent coherent plans for his replacement, leaving the club in a woeful position during a crucial build-up period to the start of the new campaign?

Because they've sacked the best manager in a generation, on the back of an outstanding achievement, without any apparent coherent plans for his replacement, leaving the club in a woeful position during a crucial build-up period to the start of the new campaign?

Yeah, but apart from that, why should they ?

Not so clever now, are you...

I see Preki's Technical Director, Graham Smith, was a student at Loughborough in the 1960s and manager at Tamworth about 35 years ago.

Quality.

& I thought I was pissed off when the sex tape story kicked off.That all seems like better,happier times now!

Maybe they didn't plan to sack him, but the Thailand incident and subsequent goings on behind the scenes made their working relationship untenable and they thought it best Pearson go soon before the squad got back together. Maybe they are taking their time to get the appointment right as it is a crucial time and don't want to rush into anything. I'm sure CS and SW are more than capable of running pre season training for a couple of weeks. [emoji3]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Maybe they didn't plan to sack him, but the Thailand incident and subsequent goings on behind the scenes made their working relationship untenable and they thought it best Pearson go soon before the squad got back together. Maybe they are taking their time to get the appointment right as it is a crucial time and don't want to rush into anything. I'm sure CS and SW are more than capable of running pre season training for a couple of weeks. [emoji3]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Sanity once more.

Rob Dorsset from SSN says he's spoken with someone very close to Preki who said they'd be 'very surprised' if he's coming here

Rob Tanner and Stringer also say very unlikely and nothing being prepared by the club (in terms of announcement etc)

Really no idea who at the moment! But it doesn't feel like it's close, does it?

Hope it gets sorted soon - and with the right person (whoever that is!)

Preki congratulated by a former team mate on Twitter on his new role at LCFC.

Coupled with news that Cambiasso is awaiting details of our new manager before agreeing to stay on.

Preki: "this was not a decision I made lightly"

And: “The opportunity ahead is a lifetime dream for me and a chance to challenge myself at the highest level of the game.”

If that's not a manager position at Leicester then either another team in the PL has lined up up Preki and someone's about to be sacked...or Preki don't half talk a load of over-the-top American extra-enthusiastic-for-no-reason crap.

In the words of R Kelly...
"My minds tellin' me noooo, but my body, my body's telling me yes!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572