Speculation Pearson's Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheff Wed isn't an opportunity at the highest level of the game

It's an exercise in expectation management. We can't get a 'world class name' so the club leaks a story about being linked to a guy called preggo and all of a sudden Ian Dowie sounds absolutely amazing.

Sky again reporting he will be in as a coach. Question is now, who would want work with him especially?

Probably be a good addition to the coaching staff, but why are we hiring coaches if we don't have a manager?

If Preki actually is coming our way, then it must be as Bradley's assistant. Nothing else makes sense.

Still no news about Bradley over here, but I notice a few Stabæk supporters are getting nervous.

Sounds to be a ready made replacement to me

“The main thing about Bob Bradley is, he doesn’t suffer fools very well,” Lalas said. “When you talk about his interactions with the media, he would prefer to have actual conversations as opposed to we, in the media, interrogating him. He would much rather sit down with a coffee, tea, beer or whatever and say, ‘Let’s talk about that game or that play.’ Man-to-man, if you will.”

"That “father figure” theme resonates throughout Bradley’s tale, especially when it comes to his relationship with his players. They all seem to see him as more than a manager. Lalas agrees."

Sounds to be a ready made replacement to me

“The main thing about Bob Bradley is, he doesn’t suffer fools very well,” Lalas said. “When you talk about his interactions with the media, he would prefer to have actual conversations as opposed to we, in the media, interrogating him. He would much rather sit down with a coffee, tea, beer or whatever and say, ‘Let’s talk about that game or that play.’ Man-to-man, if you will.”

"That “father figure” theme resonates throughout Bradley’s tale, especially when it comes to his relationship with his players. They all seem to see him as more than a manager. Lalas agrees."
Yup. Different from NP, he hasn't be confrontational towards the journos, but a lot more diplomatic in his approach. Then again, the journos over here are Norwegian.......

He could have played Voldemort in the Potter movies

I'm surprised this link with Boo Radley isn't being picked up more in the media, Pesky Peki and Boo Radley dream team.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again

This whole episode is a complete and utter feckin' shambles from a bunch of clueless feckwits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669